Quiz: Meriwether to The Human Factor
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Meriwether work in 1979?
b) Salomon Brothers.
d) Merrill Lynch.
2. In 1996, Long-Term was two and a half times larger than what company?
b) Fidelity Magellan.
c) Bank of America.
d) Lehman Brothers.
3. In 1994, what market did Long-Term begin to express an interest in?
4. What did Black and Scholes think price changes were?
b) Random events.
c) Common occurences.
d) Smart corrections.
5. Once the financial market in Russia collapsed, what did people stop trading?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)