|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the start of Story Four, what reminds the narrator of his annual family vacations to Clear Lake, Michigan?
2. As the narrator prepares for his first date with Daphne, he goes through half a bar of Lifebuoy soap, Old Spice talcum powder, and what else?
3. As an adult, the narrator is a former what?
4. At what point does the narrator realize they are halfway to their Michigan destination?
5. Does the narrator tell his friends about his training and his intentions to beat Scut Farkas?
This section contains 1,183 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)