Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
2. By the end of the formal dance, the narrator says that flowers are wilted, jackets are limp, and what else?
3. Once inside the party location with Josie, the narrator realizes he's at a what?
4. After the prom dance, Schwartz and the narrator take their dates to the Rooster where, trying to impress, they order what?
5. As an adult, the narrator is a former what?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, explain how the narrator benefits when he applies, or engages in, the following:
b. Family traditions
c. Challenging the status quo
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the narrator's love interests: Josephine, Daphne, and Wanda. Which one is best suited for him, if any? What important life lessons does he learn from his experiences with each?
Essay Topic 3
1. Describe the personality and any salient character traits of each of the following: Randy, the narrator, Mother, and the Old Man.
2. How do the personalities and character traits of these individuals complement each other in ways that make their family function together?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)