Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
2. By the end of the formal dance, the narrator says that flowers are wilted, jackets are limp, and what else?
3. Once inside the party location with Josie, the narrator realizes he's at a what?
4. After the prom dance, Schwartz and the narrator take their dates to the Rooster where, trying to impress, they order what?
5. As an adult, the narrator is a former what?
Essay Topic 1
After the narrator opens a box that he receives as an adult and peruses through the childhood treasures found inside, he decides to pack everything back up and hide it on the top shelf of a closet. Explain what this says about the author's viewpoint on stirring up the past.
Essay Topic 2
For Wanda Hickey, prom night is a golden evening of wonder where she has the amazing good luck of going with the boy she's always had a crush on. How does the night turn out for her? Does it meet her expectations? Despite some mishaps, is she pleased with the evening? Would she have liked anything to have been different? Support your answers with passages from the book.
Essay Topic 3
As a young person, the narrator spends a great deal of time living in his world of daydreams and imagination. How does the reality of his life compare to the world of his imagination? How do his daydreams serve him when reality is full of disappointments?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)