|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds does the narrator hear from the package that he receives as an adult?
(a) A mechanical whirring and a strange squeak.
(b) The sounds of springs and gears.
(c) Shattered glass and a bell.
(d) A duck quacking and the clanking of contents.
2. When the narrator and Josie reach the party destination, where does he think he is?
(a) House of a wealthy family.
(b) Two counties over.
(c) A new club in town.
(d) The Elks Club.
3. When the narrator opens a package that he receives as an adult, what is the first item he pulls out?
(a) A photo album.
(b) Brownie Bear.
(c) Flaming Flamingo.
(d) His old stamp collection.
4. What happens to the goodnight kiss between Wanda and the narrator?
(a) He accidentally kisses her on the nose instead.
(b) He tries to kiss her but hastily leaves upon smelling sauerkraut on her breath.
(c) He's so drunk that intead of kissing her, he pats her on the back and walks away.
(d) The porch light comes on and interrupts their kiss.
5. The Bigelow family's chauffeur drives Daphne and the narrator to the Orpheum in what?
(d) Rolls Royce.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the adult narrator's prized collections is a set of first edition comics of what cartoon?
2. Why do the narrator and his friends parade in front of their neighbors' house after a new family moves in?
3. What does the narrator start to worry about at the party with Josie?
4. How does the narrator react when he sees Josie all dressed up for the party?
5. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)