Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
(a) Assigned to be the narrator's lab partner.
(b) Showing romantic interest in the narrator.
(c) Assigned to tutor the narrator in class.
(d) Absent for three weeks.
2. By the end of the formal dance, the narrator says that flowers are wilted, jackets are limp, and what else?
(a) People are gasping for air.
(b) Everyone's sick of the whole mess.
(c) Everybody's ready for a milkshake.
(d) His car is soaked from a passing rain shower.
3. Once inside the party location with Josie, the narrator realizes he's at a what?
(a) Community center.
(c) Movie theater.
4. After the prom dance, Schwartz and the narrator take their dates to the Rooster where, trying to impress, they order what?
(c) Foie gras.
5. As an adult, the narrator is a former what?
(d) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the adult narrator's childhood fire chief hat?
2. Why did Howie quit high school?
3. Where does the new family next door to the Shepherds move from?
4. As the narrator prepares for his first date with Daphne, he goes through half a bar of Lifebuoy soap, Old Spice talcum powder, and what else?
5. When Mr. Bigelow chats with the narrator as he waits for Daphne at her house, the man mistakes the young man for who?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)