|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once inside the party location with Josie, the narrator realizes he's at a what?
(a) Movie theater.
(d) Community center.
2. In Story Five, when the narrator, Schwartz, and Flick hitchhike home from school, who picks them up?
(a) Rough-looking steelworker.
(b) Their basketball coach.
(c) Mr. Pulaski.
(d) Their math teacher.
3. As the narrator prepares for his first date with Daphne, he goes through half a bar of Lifebuoy soap, Old Spice talcum powder, and what else?
(a) Three Gillette razors and a can of Barbasol shaving cream.
(b) Pepsodent toothpaste and a gallon of Listerine mouthwash.
(c) A bottle of Ralph Lauren cologne.
(d) A stick of Drysol deodorant.
4. The narrator notes that Howie used to be fun, but now he's always what?
5. What does the narrator say that his family puts on their typical meals of meatloaf, red cabbage, and mashed potatoes?
(a) An overabundance of pepper.
(b) Gallons of ketchup.
(c) Tons of salt.
(d) Buckets of tabasco sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his date with Daphne, how does the narrator get home?
2. What happens to the goodnight kiss between Wanda and the narrator?
3. How does the narrator feel when, as an adult, he receives a mysterious package?
4. While the narrator is watering the lawn, who walks by?
5. The Bigelow family's chauffeur drives Daphne and the narrator to the Orpheum in what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)