Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the Indiana town where most of the stories in the book supposedly take place?
2. According to the book, important industries of Northern Indiana are steel mills and what else?
3. The narrator lives in Northern Indiana with whom?
Father, mother, and brother.
4. When a new family moves into the house next door to the narrator, what singer's record do they play in the middle of the night?
5. What does the Old Man do trying to get a glimpse of the new family that moves in next door?
Stubs his toe.
6. How many Bumpuses move next door to the narrator and his family?
Nobody knows for sure.
This section contains 5,977 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)