|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7, The Return of the Smiling Wimpy Doll Summary:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the community, who is Maxwell Bigelow, Daphne's father?
(a) Town mayor.
(b) Chairman of the bank.
(c) Chief architect.
(d) Vice president of a steel company.
2. What does the narrator say that his family puts on their typical meals of meatloaf, red cabbage, and mashed potatoes?
(a) Buckets of tabasco sauce.
(b) Tons of salt.
(c) An overabundance of pepper.
(d) Gallons of ketchup.
3. Because of the crowds, how far away from the County Fair does the narrator say his father has to park?
(a) Six blocks.
(b) Two towns over.
(c) About four miles.
(d) In Chicago.
4. How many Bumpuses move next door to the narrator and his family?
(a) Twelve Bumpuses and three of their friends.
(d) Nobody knows for sure.
5. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
(a) Assigned to be the narrator's lab partner.
(b) Absent for three weeks.
(c) Assigned to tutor the narrator in class.
(d) Showing romantic interest in the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Shepherd-Bumpus feud last?
2. What subject does Miss Shields teach?
3. What person does the forty-seven pound pumpkin at the County Fair resemble?
4. Who is spying on the narrator when he starts to spin tops against opponents?
5. One of the adult narrator's prized collections is a set of first edition comics of what cartoon?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)