|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 3, Scut Farkas and the Murderous Mariah.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story One, what sport does Delbert disrupt in gym class?
2. What subject does Miss Shields teach?
3. Among the animals at the fair, the Shepherds see what?
(a) A grand champion pig.
(b) A four-foot tall chicken.
(c) A dime-size frog.
(d) A two-headed llama.
4. The Taylors, who lived next door to the narrator and his family for many years before the Bumpus family moved in, were what?
(d) Circus performers.
5. How long does the Shepherd-Bumpus feud last?
(a) Until the narrator goes off to college.
(b) Until the Bumpus family moves away.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Nine years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Bumpus family like to go shopping?
2. Where does the narrator begin training for his matches against Scut Farkas?
3. Which of the following are NOT found in the Bumpus' yard?
4. The Old Man is loyal to the Oldsmobile, but he deviates from his dedication to drive what automobile brand?
5. What does Farkas mean when he challenges the narrator to play for keeps?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)