|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story Two, County Fair!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house next door to the narrator after the Bumpus family moves in?
(a) It ages overnight.
(b) It's painted purple.
(c) Two new rooms are added in the back.
(d) It gets toilet papered.
2. Soon after consuming three taffy apples, four hot dogs, and two root beers at the County Fair, what else does Randy ingest?
(a) Funnel cake and a fruit smoothie.
(b) Nachos and iced raspberry tea.
(c) A snow cone and three more root beers.
(d) A pickle and some buttermilk.
3. The narrator and his family eat practically the same thing every day, except on what occasion?
(c) New Year's.
(d) Fourth of July.
4. In Story One, what sport does Delbert disrupt in gym class?
5. When Mother prepares the ham, she tops it with what?
(a) Apple slices.
(b) A cup of sherry.
(c) A maraschino cherry.
(d) Cranberry sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What daredevil act do a couple of skinny blond girls perform at the County Fair?
2. What is the name of the Indiana town where most of the stories in the book supposedly take place?
3. When a new family moves into the house next door to the narrator, what singer's record do they play in the middle of the night?
4. The night before the County Fair, the Old Man says he doesn't care if Mother checks out the quilts and raspberry jams so long as he and the narrator can do what?
5. Who successfully rings the bell at the County Fair strong man exhibit?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)