|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story Five, The Star-crossed Romance of Josephine Cosnowski.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the animals at the fair, the Shepherds see what?
(a) A four-foot tall chicken.
(b) A dime-size frog.
(c) A grand champion pig.
(d) A two-headed llama.
2. What is the Old Man's absolute favorite ride at the County Fair?
(a) Lightning Strike.
(b) Enormo Gordo Run.
(c) Whirligig Rocket Whip.
(d) Torpedo Blaster.
3. What is the little wooden house with the moon on the door found in the Bumpus' yard?
(a) Gun storage shed.
(b) Guest room.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Moonshine making station.
4. What does the Old Man say every year when he and his family leave the County Fair?
(a) The fair seems to get better each year.
(b) The fair has taken every dollar he had.
(c) He ate way too much.
(d) He teases the boys about walking home from the fair.
5. In Story One, what sport does Delbert disrupt in gym class?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Old Man gets himself a beer at the fair, what does he get for his older son?
2. What does the narrator do when he meets Josie on the way home from Pulaski's store?
3. How does the narrator leave the party he attends with Josie?
4. What does the narrator say is one of the most popular playground games at his school?
5. What do the Old Man and Mother do well into the night in preparation for their Michigan trip?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)