|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about on the twelfth Tuesday?
2. When would Morrie not be able to talk anymore?
(a) When he didn't want to talk anymore.
(b) When the disease hit his liver.
(c) When he was too tired.
(d) When the disease hit his lungs.
3. On the sixth Tuesday, Morrie's health was deteriorating fast and he talked to Mitch about his scariest feelings. What was he scared of at that point?
(a) That he wouldn't be able to take another breath.
(b) That he wouldn't be able to walk.
(c) That he wouldn't be able to talk to Mitch anymore.
(d) That he wouldn't be able to eat anymore.
4. What did Morrie say he would do when he's dead and Mitch talked to him at his grave site?
5. In Chapter Nineteen, Mitch tries to call his brother. Where does his brother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitch finally do before he left Morrie for the last time?
2. According to Morrie, death ends a life. What does it not end?
3. What did the teachers at Brandeis encourage the students to do in the late 1950's?
4. According to Morrie, when do you end up with a few people with everything and a military to keep the poor ones from rising up and stealing it?
5. On this eleventh Tuesday, Morrie and Mitch did something else while they talk. What did they do?
Short Essay Questions
1. One of Morrie's first jobs was at a mental institution outside of Washington D.C. What did he do there?
2. Nightline returned for a third and final time. Ted Koppel asked Morrie if, as he got closer to dying, he was more afraid. How did Morrie respond?
3. What did Morrie's family do when he lapsed into a coma?
4. What did Morrie tell Mitch about family on the fifth Tuesday?
5. What was the bleak truth about Morrie not being able to wipe his own behind anymore by the time of the third Nightline interview?
6. Morrie's wife Charlotte called Mitch the Monday before the fourteenth Tuesday. Why?
7. When the OJ Simpson verdict was showing on television, what was everybody doing?
8. Why did Mitch finally cry, this last Tuesday?
9. Morrie could not eat the food that Mitch still brought for him by the tenth Tuesday. Why did Mitch still bring food for Morrie?
10. Who belongs to Mitch's family?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)