|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Morrie's funeral, Mitch tried out an imaginary conversation in his head. How did it feel?
2. What did Morrie wish he had done more during his life?
(a) Talk to people.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Publish books.
3. What do people in the hospital do when somebody dies?
(a) They spray the body and remove it.
(b) They cover the body with a sheet and remove it.
(c) They cremate the body.
(d) They bury the body.
4. Morrie believed in reincarnation. How did he want to come back?
(a) As a leopard.
(b) As a gazelle.
(c) As a deer.
(d) As a better person.
5. Where did Mitch find Morrie when he was ready to see him on this fourteenth Tuesday?
(a) In his chair.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his bed.
6. Why did Mitch still bring food for Morrie on the fourteenth Tuesday?
(a) Because Morrie liked eating.
(b) Because it was a tradition.
(c) Because Mitch liked eating with Morrie.
(d) Because the fridge was empty.
7. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
(a) Because he wasn't hungry.
(b) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
(c) Because he could not chew his food anymore.
(d) Because he didn't like the food Mitch brought.
8. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
(a) That Mitch should have children as well.
(b) That he didn't like the experience.
(c) That he wished he had more children.
(d) That he wouldn't have missed the experience for anything
9. What did Morrie want to happen to his body when he died?
(a) He wanted it to be used for experiments.
(b) He wanted it to be buried.
(c) He wanted it to be frozen.
(d) He wanted it to be cremated.
10. When Mitch visited Morrie on the seventh Tuesday, Morrie had finally lost one of the only battles he dreaded. What is Morrie not able to do anymore?
(a) Walk around.
(b) Wipe his behind.
11. What did the teachers at Brandeis encourage the students to do in the late 1950's?
(a) To be hippies.
(b) To be lazy.
(c) To become active.
(d) To study harder.
12. When did Morrie meet his wife?
(a) When he was a kid.
(b) When he was sick.
(c) When he was a student.
(d) When he was a professor.
13. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
14. Morrie always embraced aging, because it also means something else. What did Morrie compare aging with?
15. What was Morrie doing while the rest of the world was watching the OJ Simpson verdict on TV?
(a) He was eating.
(b) He was talking to Mitch.
(c) He was going for a walk.
(d) He was sitting on the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Morrie work in the mental institute?
2. When did Morrie want Mitch to start forgiving?
3. When Mitch visited Morrie the fourteenth Tuesday, how did the nurse feel?
4. In the Book of Job from the Bible, what does God do to test Job's faith?
5. What is the profession of Stephen Hawking?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)