1. In "The Curriculum", Mitch describes his former professor's last class. What happened in that class?
In Mitch's former professor's class, there were oral exams, and extra credit was received for kissing the professor goodbye.
2. What was absent during the old professor's last class?
In Mitch's former professor's class, there were no grades and no graduation.
3. What did Mitch do after his college graduation ceremony?
After his college graduation ceremony, Mitch searched out Morrie Schwartz, his favorite professor. He introduced Morrie to his parents and gave Morrie a gift (a leather briefcase).
4. When Mitch's college graduation ceremony was over, what did Mitch wonder after he gave his gift to Morrie?
After giving his gift to Morrie, Mitch wondered whether his gift was to help him remember Morrie or to help Morrie remember him.
5. What did Morrie do every Wednesday when he was still healthy?
When he was still healthy, Morrie spent every Wednesday night dancing at a local church.
This section contains 3,440 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)