Short Answer Questions Key
1. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
The life of his old professor.
2. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
Kiss the professor goodbye.
3. What does one get after finishing the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
4. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
5. In relation to the one last class referred to as the book opens, when is the student/are the students required to produce a paper?
At the end of the class.
This section contains 5,728 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)