|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were some of the topics Mitch put in his list of questions for Morrie?
(a) Freedom, war and politics.
(b) Wealth and possession.
(c) Death, fear and aging.
(d) Happiness and good fortune.
2. What did Mitch promise his wife?
(a) That they will start a family.
(b) That they will move to another city.
(c) That they will become rich.
(d) That they will get a dog.
3. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about the third Tuesday?
(b) The world.
4. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
(a) Because he left for Europe.
(b) Because he didn't allow Mitch to help him.
(c) Because his brother didn't love him.
(d) Because he is his brother.
5. Morrie began teaching at Brandeis in the late 1950's. There, the sociology department was heavily involved in which movement?
(a) The friendship movement.
(b) The communist movement.
(c) The antiwar movement.
(d) The antipolitics movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitch bring for Morrie on this first Tuesday?
2. In relation to the one last class referred to as the book opens, when is the student/are the students required to produce a paper?
3. Morrie's disease was progressing and Mitch had to touch Morrie more and more to adjust the microphone. How did Morrie feel about that physical contact?
4. What is the name of the journalist who interviewed Morrie on Nightline?
5. When Mitch visited his mentor for the first time since college, where was Morrie waiting for him?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)