|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morrie and Mitch lunch together in "The Orientation", Morrie did something impolite. What did he do?
(a) He was unfriendly to the wait staff.
(b) He ate with his elbows on the table.
(c) He didn't apoligize when going to the bathroom.
(d) He laughed with his mouth open and full of food.
2. Why was the ability to speak and to use his hands important to Morrie?
(a) Because he talked while he ate.
(b) Because he needed his hands to wipe his backside.
(c) Because he liked talking and eating.
(d) Because he talked with his voice and his hands.
3. What is the profession of Stephen Hawking?
4. When Mitch visited his mentor for the first time since college, where was Morrie waiting for him?
(a) By the front door.
(b) In the study.
(c) In the driveway.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. When his mother was sick during his childhood, Morrie didn't want to get her medicine. Why?
(a) Because he thought if he ignored the fact she was ill, she would get better.
(b) Because he didn't believe in medicines.
(c) Because he was too busy playing.
(d) Because he wanted for his brother to get the medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
2. After reading about horrific crimes and intolerable cruelty in the newspaper, Mitch showed a kind gesture towards Morrie. What did he do?
3. One of Morrie's first jobs was in a mental institution where he was supposed to just observe. Instead of just observing, what did he do?
4. On this first Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie started a familiar routine which occurred during all the following visits. What was their routine?
5. On the third Tuesday, Mitch brought an item with him to help him remember Morrie forever. What did he bring?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)