|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Morrie never tell Mitch that he didn't eat the food he brought?
(a) Because he didn't want to hurt Mitch's feelings.
(b) Because he could not talk anymore.
(c) Because he didn't like the food.
(d) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
2. What do people in the hospital do when somebody dies?
(a) They cremate the body.
(b) They spray the body and remove it.
(c) They cover the body with a sheet and remove it.
(d) They bury the body.
3. What did Mitch promise his wife?
(a) That they will become rich.
(b) That they will move to another city.
(c) That they will get a dog.
(d) That they will start a family.
4. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
5. Who gathered at Morrie's bedside the days before he died?
(b) His family.
(c) His colleagues.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about on the twelfth Tuesday?
2. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
3. Why was the ability to speak and to use his hands important to Morrie?
4. What is the profession of Stephen Hawking?
5. What did the teachers at Brandeis encourage the students to do in the late 1950's?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)