|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graduation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) A father.
(c) An uncle.
(d) A brother.
2. When Mitch was Morrie's student, Morrie decided to call him Mitch instead of Mitchell. Why?
(a) Because he didn't like the name Mitchell.
(b) Because Mitch told him that's what he prefers to be called.
(c) Because he hoped to be Mitch's friend one day.
(d) Because he already knew somebody called Mitchell.
3. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(d) Most of the time.
4. What was the topic for the tenth Tuesday meeting?
5. In which state is the narrator's university located?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morrie's disease progressed, he had to give up a lot. What was one thing he was still able to do?
2. Because it was inevitable, Morrie planed to deal with the fact that somebody would have to wipe his backside in the future. How did he plan to deal with this?
3. According to Morrie, when do you end up with a few people with everything and a military to keep the poor ones from rising up and stealing it?
4. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
5. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)