|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
(a) Because he is his brother.
(b) Because he didn't allow Mitch to help him.
(c) Because he left for Europe.
(d) Because his brother didn't love him.
2. Morrie's disease was progressing and Mitch had to touch Morrie more and more to adjust the microphone. How did Morrie feel about that physical contact?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He enjoyed it.
(c) He didn't think anything about it.
(d) He was embarrassed.
3. Why did Morrie still want to hear about other people's problems, even though he was dying?
(a) Because that's what made him feel alive.
(b) Because that was what made him feel intelligent.
(c) Because he liked to hear about other people's problems.
(d) Because he wanted to solve all the problems in the world.
4. On this fifth Tuesday, what did Morrie say is the foundation of everything?
5. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
(a) Kiss the professor goodbye.
(b) Finish the assignments on time.
(c) Wave to the professor.
(d) Score high grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the fourth Tuesday, Mitch touched Morrie's face while doing something. What did he do for Morrie that required this touch?
2. In Chapter Nineteen, Mitch tries to call his brother. Where does his brother live?
3. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
4. When Mitch went home after his third visit with Morrie, he made a list of questions for Morrie to answer. Why did he want Morrie to answer those questions?
5. Why was the ability to speak and to use his hands important to Morrie?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)