|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The phone rang a lot during Mitch and Morrie's first visit. Why did Morrie have his nurse take all the messages?
(a) He didn't want his time with Mitch being interrupted.
(b) He was too sick to pick up the phone himself.
(c) He was too lazy to pick up the phone himself.
(d) He didn't want people calling him.
2. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about the third Tuesday?
(b) The world.
3. In which state is the narrator's university located?
(d) New York.
4. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
5. What was Morrie doing while the rest of the world was watching the OJ Simpson verdict on TV?
(a) He was talking to Mitch.
(b) He was going for a walk.
(c) He was eating.
(d) He was sitting on the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Book of Job from the Bible, what does God do to test Job's faith?
2. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
3. What were some of the topics Mitch put in his list of questions for Morrie?
4. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
5. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)