|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
(a) He might die.
(b) He might get sick.
(c) He might get sick of it.
(d) He might retire.
2. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
(a) The life of his brother.
(b) The life of another student.
(c) The life of his old uncle.
(d) The life of his old professor.
3. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
(a) Charles and Diana's marriage.
(c) The UK Open.
(d) Roland Garros.
4. How did Mitch feel after he returned from London?
(a) Happy about finally changing jobs.
(b) Confused and depressed.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) He wants to die.
5. On this first Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie started a familiar routine which occurred during all the following visits. What was their routine?
(a) They shook hands and give hugs.
(b) Mitch interviewed Morrie.
(c) They talked about work.
(d) Morrie asked questions and gave insights after receiving the answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
2. In which state is the narrator's university located?
3. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
4. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
5. Material things were very important to Mitch in "The Classroom" chapter. What was he handcuffed to?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)