|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the paper produced from the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
(a) Tuesdays with Schwartz.
(b) My Old Professor.
(c) Tuesdays With Morrie.
(d) The Last Class.
2. Where did Morrie and his younger brother, David, go right after their mother died?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To the countryside.
(c) To the city.
(d) To Germany.
3. During their conversation about death, Morrie mentioned that people would do something if they believed they would die. What would happen if people believed they would die?
(a) They would do things differently.
(b) They would be afraid.
(c) They would like to die.
(d) They would try to get rich.
4. What is Janine's profession?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A pianist.
(d) A singer.
5. During the first Tuesday, Morrie made a promise to Mitch, a promise he had made many times before. Which promise did Morrie make?
(a) That some day, he would get Mitch to bring less food.
(b) That some day, he would get Mitch to give him a kiss.
(c) That some day, he would get Mitch to wipe his backside.
(d) That some day, he would get Mitch to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morrie want his tombstone to read?
2. On the third Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie picked up the relationship they had before. What were their roles?
3. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
4. Morrie believed in reincarnation. How did he want to come back?
5. Why did Morrie have to break the tragic news of his mother's death?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)