|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
(c) Lou Smith's disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
2. While Mitch was in London, something changed inside him, because of his conversation with Morrie. What was he realizing?
(a) That London is too crowded.
(b) That people get caught up in things that don't involve them.
(c) That people like to watch tennis.
(d) That people have interesting lives.
3. One of Morrie's first jobs was in a mental institution where he was supposed to just observe. Instead of just observing, what did he do?
(a) He pretended he was one of the patients.
(b) He helped the nurses.
(c) He pretended he was a doctor.
(d) He befriended the patients.
4. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
(a) Because he didn't care.
(b) Because Schwartz did not have an illness.
(c) Because he was sick himself.
(d) Because he never got in touch with him.
5. In Chapter Nineteen, Mitch tries to call his brother. Where does his brother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch visited Morrie on the seventh Tuesday, Morrie had finally lost one of the only battles he dreaded. What is Morrie not able to do anymore?
2. What did Morrie and an old friend who was deaf plan to do when Morrie could't speak anymore?
3. At one point on this sixth Tuesday, Morrie was half choking. What did Mitch do to save his professor?
4. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
5. During their conversation about death, Morrie mentioned that people would do something if they believed they would die. What would happen if people believed they would die?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)