|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eighth Tuesday We Talk About Money.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
(a) People didn't buy his newspaper anymore.
(b) Mitch decided he didn't want to write for the newspaper anymore.
(c) Mitch got fired for staying in London too long.
(d) The unions at his newspaper had gone on strike.
2. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
3. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
(a) Because he left for Europe.
(b) Because his brother didn't love him.
(c) Because he is his brother.
(d) Because he didn't allow Mitch to help him.
4. What is the only new thing that had been added to Morrie's study on the eighth Tuesday visit?
(b) Some furniture.
(c) A fridge.
(d) Medical equipment.
5. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He might get sick of it.
(c) He might die.
(d) He might retire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Morrie and his almost-deaf friend been friends?
2. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
3. When Mitch went home after his third visit with Morrie, he made a list of questions for Morrie to answer. Why did he want Morrie to answer those questions?
4. When Mitch visited Morrie on the seventh Tuesday, Morrie had finally lost one of the only battles he dreaded. What is Morrie not able to do anymore?
5. After his graduation ceremony, who did the narrator introduces his favorite professor to?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)