|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eighth Tuesday We Talk About Money.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(b) Most of the time.
2. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
(a) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
(b) Because he wasn't hungry.
(c) Because he didn't like the food Mitch brought.
(d) Because he could not chew his food anymore.
3. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
(a) To make sure his friends and family knew his love for them.
(b) To enjoy drinking and eating with friends.
(c) To say goodbye to everybody.
(d) To dance one more time.
4. Why did so many students from Brandeis visit Morrie during his final days?
(a) Because they want the food from the fridge.
(b) Because they truly cared about Morrie and thought he was a special professor.
(c) Because they want to teach him now.
(d) Because they want to find out what it is like to die.
5. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He might get sick of it.
(c) He might retire.
(d) He might die.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch went home after his third visit with Morrie, he made a list of questions for Morrie to answer. Why did he want Morrie to answer those questions?
2. How many years had Morrie and his almost-deaf friend been friends?
3. When Mitch visited Morrie on their second Tuesday, what did he decide to leave at home?
4. In the summer of which year did Morrie learn he is dying?
5. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)