|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eighth Tuesday We Talk About Money.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch find out about the TV interview with his mentor?
(a) He read about it in the TV guide.
(b) He was flipping through the TV channels.
(c) His mentor called him.
(d) Somebody told him about the interview.
2. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
(a) As a professor.
(b) As a dancer.
(c) As a musician.
(d) As a writer.
3. What did Morrie do when the sociology department learned that male students who don't keep their grades up could lose their draft deferment?
(a) He proposed leaving Brandeis.
(b) He proposed giving them all A's.
(c) He proposed a toast.
(d) He proposed closing the department.
4. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
(a) A brother.
(b) A grandfather.
(c) A father.
(d) An uncle.
5. In "The Orientation", Mitch gave Morrie a nickname. What is Morrie's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch didn't like to deal with his feelings. How did he avoid dealing with his feelings?
2. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
3. What does the media make people believe, according to Morrie?
4. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
5. When Morrie's body continued to weaken, he started writing notes about his philosophy of dying. These notes turned into an article and an interview. Which newspaper published this article and interview?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)