|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about the third Tuesday?
(a) The world.
2. What did Mitch buy with all the money he earns after graduating the second time?
(a) Big screen TVs.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) New computers.
(d) Fast cars and big houses.
3. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
(a) Yale University?
(b) Brandeis University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia University.
4. In "The Orientation", Mitch gave Morrie a nickname. What is Morrie's nickname?
5. When Morrie's disease progressed, he had to give up a lot. What was one thing he was still able to do?
(b) Dress himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
2. In which state is the narrator's university located?
3. During the first Tuesday, Morrie made a promise to Mitch, a promise he had made many times before. Which promise did Morrie make?
4. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
5. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)