|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
(a) The life of his old uncle.
(b) The life of another student.
(c) The life of his brother.
(d) The life of his old professor.
2. Because it was inevitable, Morrie planed to deal with the fact that somebody would have to wipe his backside in the future. How did he plan to deal with this?
(a) He would pretend to be a baby again.
(b) He would pretend he didnn't feel it.
(c) He would die before this had to happen.
(d) He would pretend to be an animal.
3. Morrie told Ted Koppel that there was something you don't need between good, loving friends. What is not needed to feel the love between one and another?
4. Not too long after his mother's death, a new and important person appeared in Morrie's life. Who is this person?
(a) Morrie's stepmother, Eva.
(b) Morrie's cousin Eva.
(c) Morrie's grandmother, Eva.
(d) Morrie's aunt Eva.
5. How did Mitch feel after he returned from London?
(a) Happy about finally changing jobs.
(b) Sad and lonely.
(c) He wants to die.
(d) Confused and depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Morrie's wife?
2. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
3. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
4. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about the third Tuesday?
5. Morrie had trouble sleeping and dreamed a lot. What was he dreaming about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)