|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his experience with the newspaper, Morrie appeared on a TV-show called Nightline. That interview began unusually. What happened?
(a) Morrie started crying.
(b) Morrie watched an episode of Nightline.
(c) Morrie decided he didn't want to do the interview.
(d) Morrie first interviewed the journalist of Nightline himself.
2. After his graduation ceremony, who did the narrator introduces his favorite professor to?
(a) Morrie Schwartz.
(b) Another professor.
(c) His old uncle.
(d) His parents.
3. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
(a) The life of his brother.
(b) The life of his old professor.
(c) The life of his old uncle.
(d) The life of another student.
4. When Morrie's disease progressed, he had to give up a lot. What was one thing he was still able to do?
(b) Dress himself.
5. What did Mitch bring for Morrie on this first Tuesday?
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
2. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
3. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
4. A highlight of Morrie's life was the night a certain genre of music is played. Which music genre was played that night?
5. During the first Tuesday, Morrie made a promise to Mitch, a promise he had made many times before. Which promise did Morrie make?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)