|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Professor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Not too long after his mother's death, a new and important person appeared in Morrie's life. Who is this person?
(a) Morrie's aunt Eva.
(b) Morrie's grandmother, Eva.
(c) Morrie's stepmother, Eva.
(d) Morrie's cousin Eva.
2. Morrie told Ted Koppel that there was something you don't need between good, loving friends. What is not needed to feel the love between one and another?
3. How did Mitch find out about the TV interview with his mentor?
(a) He read about it in the TV guide.
(b) His mentor called him.
(c) He was flipping through the TV channels.
(d) Somebody told him about the interview.
4. On the third Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie picked up the relationship they had before. What were their roles?
5. Why did Morrie have to break the tragic news of his mother's death?
(a) Because he is the oldest kid.
(b) Because he was very smart for his age.
(c) Because his father was stupid.
(d) Because his father could't read.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Orientation", Mitch gave Morrie a nickname. What is Morrie's nickname?
2. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
3. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
4. Because it was inevitable, Morrie planed to deal with the fact that somebody would have to wipe his backside in the future. How did he plan to deal with this?
5. Who is/are the student(s) in the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)