|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Tuesday We Talk About Regrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Morrie's health began deteriorating?
(a) An accident.
(b) An injury.
(c) A disease.
(d) Old age.
2. What did Mitch buy with all the money he earns after graduating the second time?
(a) New computers.
(b) Fast cars and big houses.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) Big screen TVs.
3. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A brother.
(d) A father.
4. What is the name of Morrie's wife?
5. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
(a) People didn't buy his newspaper anymore.
(b) Mitch decided he didn't want to write for the newspaper anymore.
(c) The unions at his newspaper had gone on strike.
(d) Mitch got fired for staying in London too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch decided to go back to school. What did he earn a graduate degree in?
2. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
3. When Morrie's body continued to weaken, he started writing notes about his philosophy of dying. These notes turned into an article and an interview. Which newspaper published this article and interview?
4. When Mitch visited Morrie on their second Tuesday, what did he decide to leave at home?
5. On the third Tuesday, Mitch brought an item with him to help him remember Morrie forever. What did he bring?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)