|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Tuesday We Talk About Regrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
(a) That he had to leave.
(b) That Morrie was hungry.
(c) That Morrie had to go to the bathroom.
(d) That time was running out.
2. Who is/are the student(s) in the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
(a) Mitch Albom.
(b) Mitch Albom and Morrie Schwartz.
(c) Mitch Albom, Morrie Schwartz, Ted Koppel, and Lou Gehrig.
(d) Morrie Schwartz.
3. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(c) Travel writer.
(d) Sports writer.
4. During the first Tuesday, Morrie made a promise to Mitch, a promise he had made many times before. Which promise did Morrie make?
(a) That some day, he would get Mitch to wipe his backside.
(b) That some day, he would get Mitch to give him a kiss.
(c) That some day, he would get Mitch to cry.
(d) That some day, he would get Mitch to bring less food.
5. What did Mitch continue to rack up with his job?
(a) Professional accomplishments.
(b) A lot of fun.
(c) Real happiness.
(d) Another wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Morrie's favorite hobby?
2. What were some of the topics Mitch put in his list of questions for Morrie?
3. Because it was inevitable, Morrie planed to deal with the fact that somebody would have to wipe his backside in the future. How did he plan to deal with this?
4. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
5. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)