|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Tuesday We Talk About Regrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's favorite university professor?
(a) Ted Koppel.
(b) Lou Gehrig.
(c) Mitch Albom.
(d) Morrie Schwartz.
2. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
(a) To say goodbye to everybody.
(b) To enjoy drinking and eating with friends.
(c) To make sure his friends and family knew his love for them.
(d) To dance one more time.
3. What does one get after finishing the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
(b) A hug.
(d) A funeral.
4. What is the reason Morrie's health began deteriorating?
(a) An accident.
(b) A disease.
(c) An injury.
(d) Old age.
5. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about the third Tuesday?
(b) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Mitch and Morrie's first visit, Morrie announced to Mitch that dying is just as sad as something else. What does he think is just as sad as dying?
2. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
3. In relation to the one last class referred to as the book opens, when is the student/are the students required to produce a paper?
4. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
5. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)