|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Tuesday We Talk About Regrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
(a) Mitch decided he didn't want to write for the newspaper anymore.
(b) The unions at his newspaper had gone on strike.
(c) People didn't buy his newspaper anymore.
(d) Mitch got fired for staying in London too long.
2. What is the reason Morrie's health began deteriorating?
(a) A disease.
(b) Old age.
(c) An accident.
(d) An injury.
3. What does one get after finishing the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
(b) A hug.
(d) A funeral.
4. Morrie felt somewhat lucky about the slow progression of his disease. Why?
(a) It gave him plenty of time to say goodbye to everyone.
(b) He enjoyed the pain.
(c) It gave him time to think about what was going on.
(d) It gave him time to talk about his disease.
5. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
(a) To dance one more time.
(b) To say goodbye to everybody.
(c) To make sure his friends and family knew his love for them.
(d) To enjoy drinking and eating with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did it bother Morrie that one day someone else would have to wipe his behind?
2. How long did Morrie feel sorry about himself each morning?
3. On that first visit, why did Mitch stay in his car instead of jumping out and greeting his mentor?
4. Because it was inevitable, Morrie planed to deal with the fact that somebody would have to wipe his backside in the future. How did he plan to deal with this?
5. Which gift did the narrator present his favorite professor after the graduation ceremony?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)