|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Taking Attendance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch feel about the affection his mentor showed for him during the initial reunion?
(a) He felt sad.
(b) He expected this affection.
(c) He was surprised.
(d) He didn't like it.
2. Mitch decided to go back to school. What did he earn a graduate degree in?
3. In the summer of which year did Morrie learn he is dying?
4. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
5. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(c) Most of the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch was Morrie's student, Morrie decided to call him Mitch instead of Mitchell. Why?
2. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
3. What does one get after finishing the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
4. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
5. What did Morrie dread most about the sure progression of his disease?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)