|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Taking Attendance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch feel after he returned from London?
(a) Happy about finally changing jobs.
(b) He wants to die.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) Confused and depressed.
2. What was Morrie's favorite hobby?
3. What is the name of the paper produced from the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
(a) Tuesdays With Morrie.
(b) My Old Professor.
(c) The Last Class.
(d) Tuesdays with Schwartz.
4. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
5. A highlight of Morrie's life was the night a certain genre of music is played. Which music genre was played that night?
(a) The tango.
(b) The merengue.
(c) The salsa.
(d) The waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch decided to go back to school. What did he earn a graduate degree in?
2. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
3. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
4. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
5. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)