|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Taking Attendance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) A father.
(c) A brother.
(d) An uncle.
2. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
(a) Kiss the professor goodbye.
(b) Wave to the professor.
(c) Finish the assignments on time.
(d) Score high grades.
3. From which university did the narrator graduate?
(a) Brandwine University.
(b) Brandeis University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
4. In "The Curriculum", the author describes the last class of somebody's life. Whose life?
(a) The life of his old uncle.
(b) The life of his old professor.
(c) The life of his brother.
(d) The life of another student.
5. After his graduation ceremony, who did the narrator introduces his favorite professor to?
(a) Another professor.
(b) His parents.
(c) Morrie Schwartz.
(d) His old uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morrie taught his last college course, he announced to his students that he may not be able to finish the course. Why?
2. Material things were very important to Mitch in "The Classroom" chapter. What was he handcuffed to?
3. While Mitch was in London, something changed inside him, because of his conversation with Morrie. What was he realizing?
4. What is the reason Morrie's health began deteriorating?
5. On which night of the week did Morrie perform his favorite hobby?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)