|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
(a) Yale University?
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Brandeis University.
(d) Harvard University.
2. What is the name of the paper produced from the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
(a) Tuesdays With Morrie.
(b) The Last Class.
(c) Tuesdays with Schwartz.
(d) My Old Professor.
3. After his experience with the newspaper, Morrie appeared on a TV-show called Nightline. That interview began unusually. What happened?
(a) Morrie watched an episode of Nightline.
(b) Morrie started crying.
(c) Morrie first interviewed the journalist of Nightline himself.
(d) Morrie decided he didn't want to do the interview.
4. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(b) Sports writer.
(c) Travel writer.
5. Which gift did the narrator present his favorite professor after the graduation ceremony?
(a) A leather briefcase.
(b) A leather suitcase.
(c) A silver pen.
(d) A hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is the narrator's university located?
2. After his graduation ceremony, who did the narrator introduces his favorite professor to?
3. When Morrie's body continued to weaken, he started writing notes about his philosophy of dying. These notes turned into an article and an interview. Which newspaper published this article and interview?
4. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
5. On which night of the week did Morrie perform his favorite hobby?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)