|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
(a) As a musician.
(b) As a dancer.
(c) As a professor.
(d) As a writer.
2. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
(b) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(c) Lou Smith's disease.
3. On which night of the week did Morrie perform his favorite hobby?
4. What did Morrie dread most about the sure progression of his disease?
(a) That people would think he was weak.
(b) That he could not dance anymore.
(c) That some day somebody would have to wipe his backside.
(d) That people would pity him.
5. From which university did the narrator graduate?
(a) Brandwine University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Brandeis University.
(d) Harvard University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
2. What is the name of the narrator's favorite university professor?
3. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
4. How did Mitch find out about the TV interview with his mentor?
5. After his graduation ceremony, who did the narrator introduces his favorite professor to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)