|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
(a) To say goodbye to everybody.
(b) To make sure his friends and family knew his love for them.
(c) To dance one more time.
(d) To enjoy drinking and eating with friends.
2. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
3. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(b) Sports writer.
(c) Travel writer.
4. What did Mitch promise his wife?
(a) That they will start a family.
(b) That they will move to another city.
(c) That they will become rich.
(d) That they will get a dog.
5. What did Mitch continue to rack up with his job?
(a) Real happiness.
(b) Another wife.
(c) A lot of fun.
(d) Professional accomplishments.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch was Morrie's student, Morrie decided to call him Mitch instead of Mitchell. Why?
2. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
3. Who is/are the student(s) in the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
4. What is the name of the paper produced from the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
5. Morrie had trouble sleeping and dreamed a lot. What was he dreaming about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)