|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Morrie's wife?
2. In "The Curriculum", the author talks about one last class. What do you have to do in this "special" class to receive extra credit?
(a) Kiss the professor goodbye.
(b) Finish the assignments on time.
(c) Wave to the professor.
(d) Score high grades.
3. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(b) Travel writer.
(c) Sports writer.
4. What did Morrie dread most about the sure progression of his disease?
(a) That people would pity him.
(b) That he could not dance anymore.
(c) That people would think he was weak.
(d) That some day somebody would have to wipe his backside.
5. What was Morrie's favorite hobby?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morrie's body continued to weaken, he started writing notes about his philosophy of dying. These notes turned into an article and an interview. Which newspaper published this article and interview?
2. A highlight of Morrie's life was the night a certain genre of music is played. Which music genre was played that night?
3. What did Mitch buy with all the money he earns after graduating the second time?
4. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
5. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)