|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Audiovisual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one get after finishing the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
(a) A hug.
(d) A funeral.
2. How did Mitch find out about the TV interview with his mentor?
(a) He was flipping through the TV channels.
(b) His mentor called him.
(c) Somebody told him about the interview.
(d) He read about it in the TV guide.
3. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
4. How many students are participating in the one last class in "The Curriculum"?
5. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
(b) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(c) Lou Smith's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is the narrator's university located?
2. What was Morrie's favorite hobby?
3. Mitch decided to go back to school. What did he earn a graduate degree in?
4. Who is/are the student(s) in the one last class described in "The Curriculum"?
5. In the summer of which year did Morrie learn he is dying?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)