|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Twelfth Tuesday We Talk About Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Orientation", Mitch gave Morrie a nickname. What is Morrie's nickname?
2. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
(a) Because he didn't care.
(b) Because he never got in touch with him.
(c) Because he was sick himself.
(d) Because Schwartz did not have an illness.
3. What does the media make people believe, according to Morrie?
(a) That more is stupid.
(b) That more is good.
(c) That more is bad.
(d) That more is sad.
4. What did Morrie wish he had done more during his life?
(b) Talk to people.
(c) Publish books.
(d) Go to church.
5. What did Mitch buy with all the money he earns after graduating the second time?
(a) A sailboat.
(b) New computers.
(c) Big screen TVs.
(d) Fast cars and big houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch visited Morrie on the seventh Tuesday, Morrie had finally lost one of the only battles he dreaded. What is Morrie not able to do anymore?
2. What did Mitch promise his wife?
3. Morrie told Ted Koppel that there was something you don't need between good, loving friends. What is not needed to feel the love between one and another?
4. According to Morrie, what allows a person to be on the same level as everyone else?
5. Morrie had trouble sleeping and dreamed a lot. What was he dreaming about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)