|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Twelfth Tuesday We Talk About Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
(c) Lou Smith's disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
2. Morrie learned to enjoy being dependent and being treated by others. What did he compare this feeling to?
(a) He felt healthy again.
(b) He felt like a teenager again.
(c) He felt like a baby again.
(d) He felt like an adult.
3. When he was younger, Mitch always had two desires when it came to Morrie. One was to hug him. What was the other desire?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Give him a napkin.
(c) Take him to the toilet.
(d) Give him a kiss.
4. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(d) Most of the time.
5. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(b) Travel writer.
(c) Sports writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Morrie believed in reincarnation. How did he want to come back?
2. What did Morrie and an old friend who was deaf plan to do when Morrie could't speak anymore?
3. At one point on this sixth Tuesday, Morrie was half choking. What did Mitch do to save his professor?
4. What did Eva give to Morrie and his brother?
5. What was the topic for the tenth Tuesday meeting?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)