|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Twelfth Tuesday We Talk About Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On this eleventh Tuesday, Morrie and Mitch did something else while they talk. What did they do?
(a) They ate.
(b) They held hands.
(c) They hugged.
(d) They cried.
2. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
(c) New York City.
3. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(a) Sports writer.
(c) Travel writer.
4. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Yale University?
(c) Brandeis University.
(d) Harvard University.
5. In the Book of Job from the Bible, what does God do to test Job's faith?
(a) He makes him sick.
(b) He kills Job.
(c) He takes away everything Job has.
(d) He gives him good health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mitch feel about the affection his mentor showed for him during the initial reunion?
2. According to Morrie, what allows a person to be on the same level as everyone else?
3. What did Morrie and Mitch talk about on the twelfth Tuesday?
4. What did Morrie wish he had done more during his life?
5. What did Mitch promise his wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)