|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Twelfth Tuesday We Talk About Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nightline and Ted Koppel return to interview Morrie?
(a) Because Mitch wanted to see another interview with Morrie.
(b) Because Morrie asked them to come back.
(c) Because they liked Morrie a lot.
(d) Because they wanted to do a follow-up story about Morrie's life.
2. On which night of the week did Morrie perform his favorite hobby?
3. Mitch has a younger brother who got sick. What kind of disease did his brother have?
(b) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(c) Alzheimers disease.
4. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
5. How many years had Morrie and his almost-deaf friend been friends?
(a) Thirty-five years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Twenty-five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch visited Morrie on their second Tuesday, what did he decide to leave at home?
2. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
3. When Mitch asked Morrie why so many people always wish they were young again, what did Morrie answer?
4. Why did it bother Morrie that one day someone else would have to wipe his behind?
5. How long did Morrie feel sorry about himself each morning?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)