|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Twelfth Tuesday We Talk About Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morrie learned to enjoy being dependent and being treated by others. What did he compare this feeling to?
(a) He felt healthy again.
(b) He felt like an adult.
(c) He felt like a teenager again.
(d) He felt like a baby again.
2. During the first Tuesday, Morrie made a promise to Mitch, a promise he had made many times before. Which promise did Morrie make?
(a) That some day, he would get Mitch to bring less food.
(b) That some day, he would get Mitch to wipe his backside.
(c) That some day, he would get Mitch to cry.
(d) That some day, he would get Mitch to give him a kiss.
3. Mitch had changed a lot from the person he wanted to be when he was young. What were some of the things he wanted to do back then?
(a) Join the Peace Corps and climb mountains in Tibet.
(b) Become famous and get rich.
(c) Join the Red Cross and run a marathon.
(d) Sail around the world and own a race car.
4. What is the only new thing that had been added to Morrie's study on the eighth Tuesday visit?
(a) Some furniture.
(c) A fridge.
(d) Medical equipment.
5. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
(a) Because he wasn't hungry.
(b) Because he didn't like the food Mitch brought.
(c) Because he could not chew his food anymore.
(d) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Morrie think he would eventually die?
2. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
3. When Mitch visited Morrie on the seventh Tuesday, Morrie had finally lost one of the only battles he dreaded. What is Morrie not able to do anymore?
4. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
5. Why did Morrie not want to be in his thirties anymore?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)