|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Tuesday We Talk About the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch feel about the affection his mentor showed for him during the initial reunion?
(a) He expected this affection.
(b) He didn't like it.
(c) He felt sad.
(d) He was surprised.
2. What is the reason Morrie's health began deteriorating?
(a) Old age.
(b) An accident.
(c) An injury.
(d) A disease.
3. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
(a) New York City.
4. During Mitch and Morrie's first visit, Morrie announced to Mitch that dying is just as sad as something else. What does he think is just as sad as dying?
(a) Living with no money.
(b) Not finding a job.
(c) Living unhappily.
(d) Being sick.
5. What was Morrie's favorite hobby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitch continue to rack up with his job?
2. When he was younger, Mitch always had two desires when it came to Morrie. One was to hug him. What was the other desire?
3. On which night of the week did Morrie perform his favorite hobby?
4. What disease was Morrie eventually diagnosed with?
5. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)