|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Tuesday We Talk About the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morrie do when he could't go to the bathroom by himself anymore?
(a) He wore special underwear in which he can urinate.
(b) He started sleeping in the bathroom.
(c) He didn't go anymore.
(d) He asked his visitors if they mind helping him.
2. A highlight of Morrie's life was the night a certain genre of music is played. Which music genre was played that night?
(a) The salsa.
(b) The tango.
(c) The merengue.
(d) The waltz.
3. In "The Orientation", Mitch gave Morrie a nickname. What is Morrie's nickname?
4. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
(a) As a writer.
(b) As a musician.
(c) As a professor.
(d) As a dancer.
5. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
2. What did Mitch buy with all the money he earns after graduating the second time?
3. Mitch decided to go back to school. What did he earn a graduate degree in?
4. When Morrie and Mitch lunch together in "The Orientation", Morrie did something impolite. What did he do?
5. On this first Tuesday, Mitch and Morrie started a familiar routine which occurred during all the following visits. What was their routine?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)