|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Tuesday We Talk About the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitch had changed a lot from the person he wanted to be when he was young. What were some of the things he wanted to do back then?
(a) Join the Peace Corps and climb mountains in Tibet.
(b) Sail around the world and own a race car.
(c) Become famous and get rich.
(d) Join the Red Cross and run a marathon.
2. Morrie and Mitch agreed to see each other every week. What did they talk about the first Tuesday?
(c) Feeling sorry for yourself.
(d) The World.
3. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
4. During Mitch and Morrie's first visit, Morrie announced to Mitch that dying is just as sad as something else. What does he think is just as sad as dying?
(a) Living unhappily.
(b) Being sick.
(c) Not finding a job.
(d) Living with no money.
5. How did Morrie think he would eventually die?
(a) He would get killed.
(b) He would drown.
(c) He would suffocate.
(d) He would have a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitch hope to make a career as?
2. From which university did Mitch graduate the second time?
3. A highlight of Morrie's life was the night a certain genre of music is played. Which music genre was played that night?
4. The phone rang a lot during Mitch and Morrie's first visit. Why did Morrie have his nurse take all the messages?
5. In the last year of his life, Morrie threw himself a "living funeral". Why?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)