|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Tuesday We Talk About Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
(a) That Morrie had to go to the bathroom.
(b) That he had to leave.
(c) That Morrie was hungry.
(d) That time was running out.
2. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
(a) Because he wasn't hungry.
(b) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
(c) Because he didn't like the food Mitch brought.
(d) Because he could not chew his food anymore.
3. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
4. Not too long after his mother's death, a new and important person appeared in Morrie's life. Who is this person?
(a) Morrie's cousin Eva.
(b) Morrie's aunt Eva.
(c) Morrie's grandmother, Eva.
(d) Morrie's stepmother, Eva.
5. The phone rang a lot during Mitch and Morrie's first visit. Why did Morrie have his nurse take all the messages?
(a) He didn't want his time with Mitch being interrupted.
(b) He didn't want people calling him.
(c) He was too lazy to pick up the phone himself.
(d) He was too sick to pick up the phone himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the sixth Tuesday, Morrie's health was deteriorating fast and he talked to Mitch about his scariest feelings. What was he scared of at that point?
2. After reading about horrific crimes and intolerable cruelty in the newspaper, Mitch showed a kind gesture towards Morrie. What did he do?
3. On the second Tuesday meeting, Mitch had a flashback to his junior year in college, when Morrie performed an experiment with the students. What did the professor want each student to do?
4. What did Eva give to Morrie and his brother?
5. During Mitch and Morrie's first visit, Morrie announced to Mitch that dying is just as sad as something else. What does he think is just as sad as dying?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)