|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Tuesday We Talk About Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Material things were very important to Mitch in "The Classroom" chapter. What was he handcuffed to?
(a) Computers and stereos.
(b) TVs and internet.
(c) Cars and houses.
(d) Cell phones and modems.
2. At one point on this sixth Tuesday, Morrie was half choking. What did Mitch do to save his professor?
(a) He smacked Morrie on the back.
(b) He hugged Morrie.
(c) He called for Charlotte.
(d) He called a doctor.
3. When Mitch visited Morrie on their second Tuesday, what did he decide to leave at home?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His brief case.
4. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(b) Travel writer.
(c) Sports writer.
5. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(c) Most of the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
2. Not too long after his mother's death, a new and important person appeared in Morrie's life. Who is this person?
3. The phone rang a lot during Mitch and Morrie's first visit. Why did Morrie have his nurse take all the messages?
4. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
5. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)