|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Tuesday We Talk About Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When his mother was sick during his childhood, Morrie didn't want to get her medicine. Why?
(a) Because he didn't believe in medicines.
(b) Because he was too busy playing.
(c) Because he thought if he ignored the fact she was ill, she would get better.
(d) Because he wanted for his brother to get the medicine.
2. How did Morrie think he would eventually die?
(a) He would drown.
(b) He would get killed.
(c) He would suffocate.
(d) He would have a heart attack.
3. During Mitch and Morrie's first visit, Morrie announced to Mitch that dying is just as sad as something else. What does he think is just as sad as dying?
(a) Living unhappily.
(b) Living with no money.
(c) Being sick.
(d) Not finding a job.
4. What did Mitch promise his wife?
(a) That they will get a dog.
(b) That they will start a family.
(c) That they will become rich.
(d) That they will move to another city.
5. Morrie felt somewhat lucky about the slow progression of his disease. Why?
(a) It gave him time to talk about his disease.
(b) It gave him plenty of time to say goodbye to everyone.
(c) He enjoyed the pain.
(d) It gave him time to think about what was going on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city did Mitch move to after his graduation?
2. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
3. Which of Mitch's family members died of cancer?
4. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
5. Mitch had changed a lot from the person he wanted to be when he was young. What were some of the things he wanted to do back then?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)