|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Tuesday We Talk About Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Morrie and his younger brother, David, go right after their mother died?
(a) To Germany.
(b) To the countryside.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the city.
2. When his mother was sick during his childhood, Morrie didn't want to get her medicine. Why?
(a) Because he thought if he ignored the fact she was ill, she would get better.
(b) Because he was too busy playing.
(c) Because he didn't believe in medicines.
(d) Because he wanted for his brother to get the medicine.
3. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
(a) Because he didn't like the food Mitch brought.
(b) Because he could not chew his food anymore.
(c) Because he wanted to hurt Mitch's feelings.
(d) Because he wasn't hungry.
4. How did Morrie think he would eventually die?
(a) He would have a heart attack.
(b) He would get killed.
(c) He would drown.
(d) He would suffocate.
5. What did Eva give to Morrie and his brother?
(a) A new place to live.
(b) Money and toys.
(c) Love and affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch had changed a lot from the person he wanted to be when he was young. What were some of the things he wanted to do back then?
2. Not too long after his mother's death, a new and important person appeared in Morrie's life. Who is this person?
3. What did Mitch promise his wife?
4. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
5. Morrie's nights were getting difficult by the sixth tuesday visit. He was awake a lot. Why?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)