|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Tuesday We Talk About Emotions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the sixth Tuesday, Morrie's health was deteriorating fast and he talked to Mitch about his scariest feelings. What was he scared of at that point?
(a) That he wouldn't be able to walk.
(b) That he wouldn't be able to eat anymore.
(c) That he wouldn't be able to talk to Mitch anymore.
(d) That he wouldn't be able to take another breath.
2. Is Mitch successful with his dream career?
(d) Most of the time.
3. Mitch had changed a lot from the person he wanted to be when he was young. What were some of the things he wanted to do back then?
(a) Become famous and get rich.
(b) Join the Peace Corps and climb mountains in Tibet.
(c) Sail around the world and own a race car.
(d) Join the Red Cross and run a marathon.
4. Why was Mitch unaware of Schwartz's illness?
(a) Because he never got in touch with him.
(b) Because Schwartz did not have an illness.
(c) Because he was sick himself.
(d) Because he didn't care.
5. What was Mitch's new job after finishing school again?
(a) Sports writer.
(c) Travel writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the sixth Tuesday, Mitch discovered that Morrie's fridge is full of food that he brought for his professor. Why did Morrie not eat the food Mitch brought?
2. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
3. The phone rang a lot during Mitch and Morrie's first visit. Why did Morrie have his nurse take all the messages?
4. How old was Morrie when his mother died?
5. After his selfless act towards Morrie in their second meeting, Mitch had an important realization. What did Mitch realize?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)