|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eleventh Tuesday We Talk About Our Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
(a) That it would stop soon.
(b) That it could go on for years.
(c) That it would become violent.
(d) That it could go on for months.
2. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
3. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
(a) That he didn't like the experience.
(b) That he wouldn't have missed the experience for anything
(c) That Mitch should have children as well.
(d) That he wished he had more children.
4. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
(a) Because he didn't allow Mitch to help him.
(b) Because his brother didn't love him.
(c) Because he is his brother.
(d) Because he left for Europe.
5. How did Mitch feel after he returned from London?
(a) Happy about finally changing jobs.
(b) Confused and depressed.
(c) He wants to die.
(d) Sad and lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
2. On the eleventh Tuesday, what did Morrie claim is a major problem in society?
3. According to Morrie, when do you end up with a few people with everything and a military to keep the poor ones from rising up and stealing it?
4. Mitch has a younger brother who got sick. What kind of disease did his brother have?
5. Mitch didn't like to deal with his feelings. How did he avoid dealing with his feelings?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)