|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eleventh Tuesday We Talk About Our Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
2. Morrie's disease was progressing and Mitch had to touch Morrie more and more to adjust the microphone. How did Morrie feel about that physical contact?
(a) He didn't think anything about it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He was embarrassed.
(d) He enjoyed it.
3. While Mitch was in London, something changed inside him, because of his conversation with Morrie. What was he realizing?
(a) That people get caught up in things that don't involve them.
(b) That London is too crowded.
(c) That people have interesting lives.
(d) That people like to watch tennis.
4. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
(a) That it could go on for months.
(b) That it would become violent.
(c) That it would stop soon.
(d) That it could go on for years.
5. What was Morrie doing while the rest of the world was watching the OJ Simpson verdict on TV?
(a) He was going for a walk.
(b) He was eating.
(c) He was talking to Mitch.
(d) He was sitting on the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
2. On this fifth Tuesday, what did Morrie say is the foundation of everything?
3. When does society start to go bad, according to Morrie?
4. Mitch didn't like to deal with his feelings. How did he avoid dealing with his feelings?
5. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)