|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eleventh Tuesday We Talk About Our Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitch has a younger brother who got sick. What kind of disease did his brother have?
(b) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(c) Alzheimers disease.
2. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
(a) That he didn't like the experience.
(b) That Mitch should have children as well.
(c) That he wished he had more children.
(d) That he wouldn't have missed the experience for anything
3. When does society start to go bad, according to Morrie?
(a) When people are sick.
(b) When people are not rich.
(c) When people realize they will die.
(d) When people are threatened by something.
4. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
(a) Because his brother didn't love him.
(b) Because he didn't allow Mitch to help him.
(c) Because he is his brother.
(d) Because he left for Europe.
5. When Mitch was young and he had lots of conversations with Morrie, Morrie acted as a certain family member towards Mitch. What kind of family member?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A father.
(d) A brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
2. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
3. Mitch didn't like to deal with his feelings. How did he avoid dealing with his feelings?
4. What was Morrie doing while the rest of the world was watching the OJ Simpson verdict on TV?
5. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)