|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eleventh Tuesday We Talk About Our Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On this eleventh Tuesday, Morrie and Mitch did something else while they talk. What did they do?
(a) They ate.
(b) They held hands.
(c) They hugged.
(d) They cried.
2. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
(a) Mitch decided he didn't want to write for the newspaper anymore.
(b) Mitch got fired for staying in London too long.
(c) The unions at his newspaper had gone on strike.
(d) People didn't buy his newspaper anymore.
3. Mitch has a younger brother who got sick. What kind of disease did his brother have?
(a) Alzheimers disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
4. According to Morrie, what is the biggest defect humans being have?
5. On this fifth Tuesday, what did Morrie say is the foundation of everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
2. What were the rumors about the strike that cost Mitch his job?
3. Morrie's disease was progressing and Mitch had to touch Morrie more and more to adjust the microphone. How did Morrie feel about that physical contact?
4. On the eleventh Tuesday, what did Morrie claim is a major problem in society?
5. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)