|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Eleventh Tuesday We Talk About Our Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morrie answer when Mitch asked him if he could live his life over, would he would have children again?
(a) That Mitch should have children as well.
(b) That he wished he had more children.
(c) That he didn't like the experience.
(d) That he wouldn't have missed the experience for anything
2. When Mitch returned to Detroit after visiting London, he was out of his newspaper job. What happened?
(a) Mitch got fired for staying in London too long.
(b) Mitch decided he didn't want to write for the newspaper anymore.
(c) The unions at his newspaper had gone on strike.
(d) People didn't buy his newspaper anymore.
3. On this eleventh Tuesday, Morrie and Mitch did something else while they talk. What did they do?
(a) They cried.
(b) They hugged.
(c) They ate.
(d) They held hands.
4. According to Morrie, when do you end up with a few people with everything and a military to keep the poor ones from rising up and stealing it?
(a) When you're surrounded by people who say "I want to share."
(b) When you're surrounded by people who say 'I want mine now,'
(c) When you're surrounded by people who say "Let's be friends."
(d) When you're surrounded by people who say "I give you everything you want."
5. When does society start to go bad, according to Morrie?
(a) When people are not rich.
(b) When people are threatened by something.
(c) When people are sick.
(d) When people realize they will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch has a younger brother who got sick. What kind of disease did his brother have?
2. On this fifth Tuesday, what did Morrie say is the foundation of everything?
3. Why was Mitch angry at his younger brother?
4. What was Morrie doing while the rest of the world was watching the OJ Simpson verdict on TV?
5. In "Taking Attendance", Mitch flew to London for his job. What did he cover while he's there?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)