|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Pauline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pauline leave Argus with?
(b) Dutch James
(d) Bernadette Morrissey
2. What happens the day after Fleur is attacked?
(a) There is a blizzard.
(b) A tornado flattens Argus
(c) A fire burns the meat market
(d) Dutch comes up missing
3. Which man is found barely alive?
(a) Dutch James
4. Where are the men found after the tornado?
(a) Flung across town
(b) Locked in the meat locker
(c) Shut in the outhouse
(d) Stuck in a tree
5. Nanapush warns Fleur that what will happen to the land?
(a) The animals will desert her woods
(b) Eli will take it from her
(c) It will be sold
(d) The lake monster will come on land
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nanapush tease Pauline about?
2. What does Fleur do when she learns what happened to Margaret?
3. Who are Bernadette's children?
4. Where does Fleur go in the summer of 1913?
5. What does Pauline think attracted Fleur to Argus?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)