|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Pauline.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say caused the trouble in the village?
(a) A curse from Moses
(b) The lake man
(c) Dissatisfied Pillager spirits
(d) Fleur's dead child
2. Who are Bernadette's children?
(a) Clarence, Boy, Napoleon
(b) Sophie, Philomena, Clarence
(c) Sophie, Napoleon, Nector
(d) Sophie, Philomena, Napoleon
3. Who owns the butcher shop where Fleur works?
(a) Dutch and Regina
(b) Pete and Fritzie
(c) Russell and Regina
(d) Lily and Tor
4. What does Pauline compare Mary Pepewas' death to?
(a) The lake monster
(b) The men in Argus
(c) A bird in a tree
(d) A boat
5. Who is Russell's stepfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pauline attempt to have a relationship with?
2. Where do Pauline's people bury the dead?
3. In what direction are the faces of Fleur's dead family turned?
4. What does odjib mean?
5. What is wrong with the bear?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)