|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
2. In order to lower the teacher student ratio, Greg hired more teachers for the ____ school.
3. What was the name of Mohammed Aslam Khan's daughter, who excelled academically after Greg build a school in their village?
4. What did the captors give Greg, at his request, on the third day of his captivity?
5. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
Essay Topic 1
Who was Jean Hoerni, how did he initially help Greg with the Korphe school project; and how did Hoerni later provide significant support for Greg's life work?
Essay Topic 2
What were the more significant donations to Greg's projects as detailed in the book, and which ones did he refuse, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did Greg and Christa's relationship have on each of their lives, and what kind of relationship did they have? Provide details from the book to support responses.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)