Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
2. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
3. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
4. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
5. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
In the beginning of the book, Relin described what he called "Mortenson time." Explain this reference. Then, describe how Greg's behavior, from book details, exemplify this concept.
What did the "three cups of tea" symbolize in Haji's discussion with Greg about the people? Discuss Greg's response as well.
What happened with Greg in Waziristan? What other incidents and/or situations indicated the personal danger Greg was in as he worked and traveled in these foreign nations?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)