|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began building a hotel using Korphe school supplies?
2. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Cerebral Palsy.
3. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
4. Back in Pakistan, Greg discovered his building supplies for the Korphe school were gone, and ___ helped him recover some of them.
5. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Abdul Shah.
(b) Ghulam Parvi.
(c) Mohammed Ali.
(d) Badam Gul.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what meeting did someone insist that a donor pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he continued his projects?
2. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
3. Greg delayed his trip back to Pakistan, in Chapters 10 through 12, to spend more time with whom?
4. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
5. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
Short Essay Questions
1. After the rain stopped in Korphe, how did Greg get started with building the bridge?
2. Why did Greg start a new project for clean water, as explained in Chapters 13 through 16?
3. Why did Hoerni call Greg shortly after Greg's first child was born?
4. Who wrote Greg a check to build the Korphe bridge?
5. Where did Greg and Tara Bishop meet and how did their relationship develop?
6. What happened when Greg was awakened by armed men in Waziristan?
7. Once the Korphe school project began, why was Greg relegated to bystander?
8. What happened when Greg contacted Tara after is Waziristan release, and being out of contact with her for several days?
9. How did Hoerni insist that George McGowan could help Greg with his school projects?
10. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)