|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Haji, who else in his household treated Greg like a son, and laughed while he made tea?
2. When the people had to wait until a rain passed to begin building on the Korphe bridge, Greg joined the people in a __ hunt.
(b) Wild boar.
3. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
(a) Shooting trees for target practice.
(b) Loading slaves.
(c) Smoking hashish.
(d) Unloading stolen U.N. provisions.
4. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
5. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
(a) Assistant CAI Director.
(b) Supply buying Guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
2. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
3. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
4. Who warned Greg about traveling alone in Pakistan and to always get a guide he trusted?
5. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)