|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the check written to Greg to have the bridge built in Korphe, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
2. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
3. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
(c) Orphaned girls.
(d) Orphaned boys.
4. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
5. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
(a) To get engaged.
(b) To get married.
(c) To date.
(d) To be friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
2. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
3. According to Greg, who found peace in the quiet singing of the Korphe children?
4. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
5. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)