|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what night of his captivity did Greg tell his captors about his pregnant wife?
2. Greg and Tara named their first child Amira ___ Mortenson.
3. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
4. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
5. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Climbing teams.
(d) Water projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
2. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
3. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
4. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
5. Who paid the ram price to the mercenary to keep the Korphe school project from being shut down?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the rain stopped in Korphe, how did Greg get started with building the bridge?
2. Why did Greg start a new project for clean water, as explained in Chapters 13 through 16?
3. Why did Hoerni call Greg shortly after Greg's first child was born?
4. What did Twaha tell Greg about finding the right woman?
5. Once the Korphe school project began, why was Greg relegated to bystander?
6. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
7. Where did Greg and Tara Bishop meet and how did their relationship develop?
8. Why did Greg tell his Waziristan captors about his wife's pregnancy, and that she was due in less than a month?
9. Who suggested Greg make school building his life work, and why?
10. What warning did Haji Ali give Greg, since Greg traveled around the country a lot?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)