|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brent was Greg's ____.
(d) Korphe guide.
2. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
3. Greg began a new project to bring ___ to people in rural areas in an effort to reduce infant mortality.
(a) Medical supplies.
(b) Fresh drinking water.
(c) Better food.
(d) Good medical care.
4. Greg and Tara named their first child Amira ___ Mortenson.
5. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12 that Greg met a Wakhi ___.
2. After the rain stopped, who did Greg hire to build each end of the Korphe bridge?
3. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
4. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
5. What did the captors give Greg, at his request, on the third day of his captivity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who suggested Greg make school building his life work, and why?
2. What happened when Greg contacted Tara after is Waziristan release, and being out of contact with her for several days?
3. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
4. Why did Greg start a new project for clean water, as explained in Chapters 13 through 16?
5. Why did Hoerni call Greg shortly after Greg's first child was born?
6. Why was Greg accepted into the kitchen by Sakina, Haji Ali's wife, when outsiders are usually not allowed into such places?
7. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
8. What warning did Haji Ali give Greg, since Greg traveled around the country a lot?
9. Who is Ghulam Parvi?
10. Who wrote Greg a check to build the Korphe bridge?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)