|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
(b) Orphaned girls.
(d) Orphaned boys.
2. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Water projects.
(c) Climbing teams.
3. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
4. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
5. At what meeting did someone insist that a donor pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he continued his projects?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day the Korphe school was completed, who handed Greg a ledger that accounted for all monies spent on the project?
2. How much money did Hoerni leave for the continuation of the CAI?
3. How soon did Greg tell his captors his baby was due?
4. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
5. Greg returned to Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe bridge and entered Haji Ali's kitchen, which was ruled by Haji's _____.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)