|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
2. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
3. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Badam Gul.
(b) Ghulam Parvi.
(c) Abdul Shah.
(d) Mohammed Ali.
4. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
5. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
2. Brent was Greg's ____.
3. What arrived in a red velvet box?
4. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
5. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chapters 13 through 16, who made up the new CAI board?
2. Why did Greg hire additional teachers for the government school mentioned in Chapters 13 through 16?
3. Who suggested Greg make school building his life work, and why?
4. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
5. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
6. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
7. What did Twaha tell Greg about finding the right woman?
8. Where did Greg and Tara Bishop meet and how did their relationship develop?
9. After the rain stopped in Korphe, how did Greg get started with building the bridge?
10. What happened when Greg contacted Tara after is Waziristan release, and being out of contact with her for several days?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)