|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(c) Water projects.
(d) Climbing teams.
2. Greg returned to Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe bridge and entered Haji Ali's kitchen, which was ruled by Haji's _____.
(c) Oldest Daughter.
3. On what night of his captivity did Greg tell his captors about his pregnant wife?
4. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
(a) Greg and Tara.
(b) Greg and Marina.
(c) Jean and his wife.
(d) George and his wife.
5. With whom did Greg agree to stay while in Waziristan?
(a) A local family.
(b) A village elder.
(c) The village leader.
(d) The leader of the armed men.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
2. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
3. How soon did Greg tell his captors his baby was due?
4. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
5. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Greg hire Parvi and Suleman when he returned to Pakistan, as detailed in Chapters 13 through 16?
2. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
3. What warning did Haji Ali give Greg, since Greg traveled around the country a lot?
4. What did Greg admit to Twaha about his relationship with Marina?
5. Why did Greg tell his Waziristan captors about his wife's pregnancy, and that she was due in less than a month?
6. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
7. How did Hoerni insist that George McGowan could help Greg with his school projects?
8. Why did Greg start a new project for clean water, as explained in Chapters 13 through 16?
9. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
10. Who is Ghulam Parvi?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)