|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
2. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
3. Back in Pakistan, Greg discovered his building supplies for the Korphe school were gone, and ___ helped him recover some of them.
4. When Greg returned to Pakistan, he found petitions to build more schools, but he was opposed at first by whom?
(a) The people.
(b) The government.
(c) Village elders.
(d) Religous leaders.
5. Who insisted that Greg send them a picture of the completed Korphe school as soon as it was finished, since they were not getting any younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Greg's donors laughingly joked that his ____ could spend the amount of money he gave to have the Korphe bridge built, in one afternoon.
2. Which new CAI board member helped create a library at the Korphe school?
3. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
4. Where did Greg go to visit Hoerni to give him the picture of the completed Korphe school project?
5. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Greg hire additional teachers for the government school mentioned in Chapters 13 through 16?
2. Why did Greg tell his Waziristan captors about his wife's pregnancy, and that she was due in less than a month?
3. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
4. Who suggested Greg make school building his life work, and why?
5. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
6. What did Greg admit to Twaha about his relationship with Marina?
7. According to Chapters 13 through 16, who made up the new CAI board?
8. What did Twaha tell Greg about finding the right woman?
9. Why did Greg hire Parvi and Suleman when he returned to Pakistan, as detailed in Chapters 13 through 16?
10. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)