|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Hoerni leave for the continuation of the CAI?
(a) Half a million dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One and a half million dollars.
2. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
3. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
4. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
5. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
(b) Orphaned boys.
(c) Orphaned girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
2. At what meeting did Greg meet Tara Bishop?
3. What was the name of Mohammed Aslam Khan's daughter, who excelled academically after Greg build a school in their village?
4. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
5. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ghulam Parvi?
2. Once the Korphe school project began, why was Greg relegated to bystander?
3. What warning did Haji Ali give Greg, since Greg traveled around the country a lot?
4. Why did Hoerni call Greg shortly after Greg's first child was born?
5. What did Twaha tell Greg about finding the right woman?
6. According to Chapters 13 through 16, who made up the new CAI board?
7. What happened when Greg was awakened by armed men in Waziristan?
8. Why did Greg hire additional teachers for the government school mentioned in Chapters 13 through 16?
9. What did Greg admit to Twaha about his relationship with Marina?
10. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)