|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
2. On the day the Korphe school was completed, who handed Greg a ledger that accounted for all monies spent on the project?
(b) Ghulam Parvi.
(d) Haji Ali.
3. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
4. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
(b) Orphaned boys.
(c) Orphaned girls.
5. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Climbing teams.
(b) Water projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg and Tara named their first child Amira ___ Mortenson.
2. The new CAI board of directors included Hoerni's widow, Jennifer ____.
3. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
4. Who warned Greg about traveling alone in Pakistan and to always get a guide he trusted?
5. At what meeting did Greg meet Tara Bishop?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)