|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Greg leave the Korphe school supplies once the hired truck reached its destination?
2. What village is the person from, to whom Greg entrusted the Korphe school supplies?
3. After Greg had the money to build the school in Korphe, he went back to Pakistan and got a ___ .
(a) Room in a hostel.
(b) Roof top room.
(c) Room in a family's home.
(d) Basement room.
4. Who did Greg send away after they arrived in Korphe, so he could stay and spend more time with the people?
5. Where did Greg ride on the hired truck that carried the supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) On top of the load.
(b) On the roof of the cab.
(c) Inside the cab.
(d) Inside with the load.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
2. According to Chapters 6 through 9, Greg's girlfriend told him that his few ___ did not refer to their relationship and that she did not want to wait around.
3. Who did Greg's girlfriend begin dating while Greg was in Pakistan?
4. Greg was reluctant to contact the donor of the $12,000 for the Korphe school to say he failed, but ___ convinced him to call the donor, so Greg called.
5. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ghulam Parvi?
2. Why was Greg ambivalent about a relationship with Dr. Villard?
3. Why was Greg worried about the Korphe school building supplies that he left in the care of Changazi until he could arrange to get them the rest of the way to Korphe?
4. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
5. Why did Greg refuse the million dollar military funding offered for his school projects, after his D.C. presentation?
6. Why did Greg go to Kirghiz?
7. What did Greg find on the day he visited the Korphe "school"?
8. In Pakistan, after 9/11, what was the "circus" Suleman invited Greg to come see?
9. What does the book describe about the village of Zuudkhan?
10. According to Chapters 13 through 16, who made up the new CAI board?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)