|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donated the $12,000 Greg said he needed to build the school in Korphe?
2. Where did Greg sleep to avoid the cost of an apartment?
(a) His self-storage unit.
(b) His car.
(c) His girlfriend's house.
(d) His best friend's garage.
3. In one village, ___ village elders, along with the person Greg entrusted with the Korphe school supplies, insisted that Greg build a school in their village.
4. Who served Greg his tea when he was welcomed into Korphe?
5. The hired truck that carried the Korphe school supplies was stopped en route due to local ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Greg arrived in Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe school, where did he go to get a room?
2. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
3. Who did the villagers promise to go out and look for the next day after Greg was welcomed into Korphe?
4. What was the name of the Korphe village elder that greeted and welcomed Greg when he stumbled into their village, after getting lost again?
5. When Greg finally encountered his guide after being lost, what did Greg agree to let his guide carry for him because he was too weak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Greg find on the day he visited the Korphe "school"?
2. How did Greg use his medical training to help the people of Korphe?
3. What did Twaha tell Greg about finding the right woman?
4. Upon returning to Pakistan in Chapters 10 through 12, what did Greg find had been done on the Korphe school project?
5. What did Changazi and two of his village elders want Greg to do with the Korphe school building supplies?
6. Why did Hoerni call Greg shortly after Greg's first child was born?
7. Once the Korphe school project began, why was Greg relegated to bystander?
8. According to Chapters 13 through 16, why did Greg start taking his meals in the kitchen?
9. After the rain stopped in Korphe, how did Greg get started with building the bridge?
10. Spending time in Korphe, what did Greg soon realize about the Korphe people?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)