|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
(a) Haji Ali.
(d) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
2. At one point, where did Greg and his supply guide pray while out buying supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Recreation building.
(b) Local restaurant.
(d) Lumber yard.
3. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
(a) Dr. Villard.
(b) Dr. Hoerni.
(c) Dr. Reichardt.
(d) Dr. Anesthi.
4. What supply item for the Korphe school had to be bargained for over many hours?
(a) Building tools.
5. Greg was the ___ child of his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offered to have a school built before winter, if Greg built a school in their village instead of in Korphe?
2. Who did Greg send away after they arrived in Korphe, so he could stay and spend more time with the people?
3. What very rare ingredient was served to Greg with his tea in Korphe, indicating Greg was given the best of all the village had to offer?
4. After Greg had the money to build the school in Korphe, he went back to Pakistan and got a ___ .
5. What kind of tea did Mouzafer make for Greg before continuing the journey, after they found each other again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship did Greg have with Christa?
2. On the day the Korphe school was completed, what did Haji Ali give Greg?
3. Why did Greg go to Kirghiz?
4. How did Kishwar Syed help Greg with his letter writing effort to raise money for the Korphe school project?
5. Who was Brent and how did he help in Korphe?
6. What was the result the "Parade" interview publicity?
7. What did Changazi and two of his village elders want Greg to do with the Korphe school building supplies?
8. Who is Ghulam Parvi?
9. Who suggested Greg make school building his life work, and why?
10. How was Greg treated by the people of Korphe when he stumbled upon their village after getting lost a second time?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)