|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
(a) Dr. Reichardt.
(b) Dr. Villard.
(c) Dr. Hoerni.
(d) Dr. Anesthi.
2. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
(a) Scott Darsney.
(b) George McCown.
3. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
4. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
(c) New York.
5. Who became Greg's guide as he bought supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Haji Ali.
(b) Mohammed Ali Changai.
(c) Abdul Shah.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hired truck that carried the Korphe school supplies was stopped en route due to local ____.
2. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
3. What very rare ingredient was served to Greg with his tea in Korphe, indicating Greg was given the best of all the village had to offer?
4. What color were the native outfits that Greg got?
5. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship did Greg have with Christa?
2. Why was Greg worried about the Korphe school building supplies that he left in the care of Changazi until he could arrange to get them the rest of the way to Korphe?
3. How did Greg use his medical training to help the people of Korphe?
4. Spending time in Korphe, what did Greg soon realize about the Korphe people?
5. How did Greg avoid the cost of an apartment once back in the U.S., after he made the promise to build a school in Korphe?
6. Who were Greg's parents?
7. How did Kishwar Syed help Greg with his letter writing effort to raise money for the Korphe school project?
8. Why was Greg ambivalent about a relationship with Dr. Villard?
9. What type of room accommodation did Greg have in Rawalpindi?
10. What did Greg find on the day he visited the Korphe "school"?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)