|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
2. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
3. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
4. In one village, ___ village elders, along with the person Greg entrusted with the Korphe school supplies, insisted that Greg build a school in their village.
5. With whom did Greg leave the Korphe school supplies once the hired truck reached its destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many native outfits did Greg order when his supply guide took him to get native clothing?
2. Where did Greg ride on the hired truck that carried the supplies for the Korphe school?
3. Who served Greg his tea when he was welcomed into Korphe?
4. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
5. What color were the native outfits that Greg got?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg get so tired that he lost sight of his guide and fellow climber and then got lost, after the failed K2 attempt?
2. Why was Greg worried about the Korphe school building supplies that he left in the care of Changazi until he could arrange to get them the rest of the way to Korphe?
3. Why was Korphe so isolated?
4. Why was Greg ambivalent about a relationship with Dr. Villard?
5. In Chapters 6 through 9, why was Greg fired by his boss when he returned to work after his time in Pakistan?
6. Who were Greg's parents?
7. How did Greg avoid the cost of an apartment once back in the U.S., after he made the promise to build a school in Korphe?
8. What type of room accommodation did Greg have in Rawalpindi?
9. How did Greg use his medical training to help the people of Korphe?
10. What did Haji Ali and Greg talk about that the people needed before a school could be built?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)