|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
2. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The school.
(d) His tent.
3. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(a) Cerebral Palsy.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
4. Who paid the ram price to the mercenary to keep the Korphe school project from being shut down?
5. How many days after meeting did Greg and Tara make a major relationship decision about themselves?
6. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
7. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
8. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
9. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Water projects.
(c) Climbing teams.
10. After the rain stopped, who did Greg hire to build each end of the Korphe bridge?
(a) Industrial engineers.
(b) Brick layers
(c) Civil engineers.
11. Greg had returned to the U.S., and according to Chapters 10 through 12 was working at a __.
(a) Nursing home.
(b) Burn unit.
(c) Pediatric ward.
(d) Emergency room.
12. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
13. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Mohammed Ali.
(b) Badam Gul.
(c) Ghulam Parvi.
(d) Abdul Shah.
14. How soon did Greg tell his captors his baby was due?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Less than a month.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
15. According to Greg, who found peace in the quiet singing of the Korphe children?
(a) His wife.
(c) Haji Ali.
(d) He did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, Greg's Waziristan captors let him go and and gave him what before he was set free?
2. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
3. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
4. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
5. Greg returned to Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe bridge and entered Haji Ali's kitchen, which was ruled by Haji's _____.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)