|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what meeting did Greg meet Tara Bishop?
2. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
(a) Assistant CAI Director.
(c) Supply buying Guide.
3. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
4. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
5. Which new CAI board member helped create a library at the Korphe school?
6. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
(a) His tent.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The school.
7. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
8. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Water projects.
(b) Climbing teams.
9. What was the name of Mohammed Aslam Khan's daughter, who excelled academically after Greg build a school in their village?
10. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
11. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
(b) About a quarter.
12. With whom did Greg agree to stay while in Waziristan?
(a) A village elder.
(b) The village leader.
(c) A local family.
(d) The leader of the armed men.
13. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
14. Who did Greg hire to design the Korphe bridge?
(d) Army engineers.
15. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wife died in child birth?
2. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
3. As CAI director, Greg also hired ___ to help with school building projects.
4. What arrived in a red velvet box?
5. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)