|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Pakistan, Greg discovered his building supplies for the Korphe school were gone, and ___ helped him recover some of them.
2. Greg and Tara named their first child Amira ___ Mortenson.
3. At what meeting did someone insist that a donor pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he continued his projects?
4. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
5. Who insisted that a certain person pay Greg's personal living expenses while Greg continued his projects?
(a) Jean Hoerni.
(b) Tara Bishop
(c) Louis Rechardt.
(d) George McCown.
6. Who paid the ram price to the mercenary to keep the Korphe school project from being shut down?
7. How soon did Greg tell his captors his baby was due?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Less than a month.
8. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
9. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
10. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
(d) About a quarter.
11. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
12. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
(a) To date.
(b) To get married.
(c) To get engaged.
(d) To be friends.
13. As the CAI director, Greg hired ___, who became ill after walking day and night with others to ensure concrete in place for Greg's arrival to build in Korphe.
14. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
(a) Unloading stolen U.N. provisions.
(b) Loading slaves.
(c) Smoking hashish.
(d) Shooting trees for target practice.
15. Whose wife died in child birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to approaching winter, who told Greg that putting off the Korphe school would not be a problem since the kids had not had a school for centuries?
2. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
3. On the day the Korphe school was completed, who handed Greg a ledger that accounted for all monies spent on the project?
4. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
5. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)