Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
(b) Supply buying Guide.
(c) Assistant CAI Director.
2. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
3. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
(a) To get married.
(b) To be friends.
(c) To date.
(d) To get engaged.
4. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
5. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
6. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Abdul Shah.
(b) Ghulam Parvi.
(c) Mohammed Ali.
(d) Badam Gul.
7. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
8. Eventually, Greg's Waziristan captors let him go and and gave him what before he was set free?
(a) A gun.
(d) A blanket.
9. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
10. With whom did Greg agree to stay while in Waziristan?
(a) The leader of the armed men.
(b) A local family.
(c) The village leader.
(d) A village elder.
11. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
12. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
13. Who insisted that Greg send them a picture of the completed Korphe school as soon as it was finished, since they were not getting any younger?
14. In order to lower the teacher student ratio, Greg hired more teachers for the ____ school.
15. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His tent.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
2. Whose wife died in child birth?
3. Greg had returned to the U.S., and according to Chapters 10 through 12 was working at a __.
4. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
5. How much was the check written to Greg to have the bridge built in Korphe, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)