|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
2. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
(a) Jean and his wife.
(b) Greg and Marina.
(c) George and his wife.
(d) Greg and Tara.
3. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
(b) About a quarter.
4. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
5. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
6. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
7. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
8. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
(a) His tent.
(b) The school.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
9. Greg returned to Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe bridge and entered Haji Ali's kitchen, which was ruled by Haji's _____.
(d) Oldest Daughter.
10. Who insisted that Greg send them a picture of the completed Korphe school as soon as it was finished, since they were not getting any younger?
11. Greg delayed his trip back to Pakistan, in Chapters 10 through 12, to spend more time with whom?
12. Brent was Greg's ____.
(b) Korphe guide.
13. Where did Greg go to visit Hoerni to give him the picture of the completed Korphe school project?
(a) Bozeman, Montana.
(b) Seattle, Washington.
(c) Hailey, Idaho.
(d) Washington, D.C.
14. At what meeting did someone insist that a donor pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he continued his projects?
15. Besides Haji, who else in his household treated Greg like a son, and laughed while he made tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
2. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
3. Greg began a new project to bring ___ to people in rural areas in an effort to reduce infant mortality.
4. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
5. How soon did Greg tell his captors his baby was due?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)