|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Greg returned to Pakistan, he found petitions to build more schools, but he was opposed at first by whom?
(a) The government.
(b) Religous leaders.
(c) Village elders.
(d) The people.
2. As the CAI director, Greg hired ___, who became ill after walking day and night with others to ensure concrete in place for Greg's arrival to build in Korphe.
3. Back in Pakistan, Greg met ___ Parvi, who now worked with Changazi.
4. Greg delayed his trip back to Pakistan, in Chapters 10 through 12, to spend more time with whom?
5. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(b) Cerebral Palsy.
6. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Abdul Shah.
(b) Badam Gul.
(c) Ghulam Parvi.
(d) Mohammed Ali.
7. Which new CAI board member helped create a library at the Korphe school?
8. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
9. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
10. Who insisted that a certain person pay Greg's personal living expenses while Greg continued his projects?
(a) Jean Hoerni.
(b) Louis Rechardt.
(c) Tara Bishop
(d) George McCown.
11. How many days after meeting did Greg and Tara make a major relationship decision about themselves?
12. One of Greg's donors laughingly joked that his ____ could spend the amount of money he gave to have the Korphe bridge built, in one afternoon.
(b) Oldest daughter.
(c) Two daughters.
13. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
(b) Assistant CAI Director.
(c) Supply buying Guide.
14. According to Greg, who found peace in the quiet singing of the Korphe children?
(a) Haji Ali.
(b) He did.
(d) His wife.
15. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Greg go to visit Hoerni to give him the picture of the completed Korphe school project?
2. What arrived in a red velvet box?
3. How much was the check written to Greg to have the bridge built in Korphe, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
4. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
5. With whom did Greg agree to stay while in Waziristan?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)