|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
2. What arrived in a red velvet box?
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A small ribbon.
3. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
(a) Shooting trees for target practice.
(b) Smoking hashish.
(c) Loading slaves.
(d) Unloading stolen U.N. provisions.
4. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
(b) Orphaned girls.
(c) Orphaned boys.
5. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
6. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
(a) Greg and Marina.
(b) Greg and Tara.
(c) Jean and his wife.
(d) George and his wife.
7. The new CAI board of directors included Hoerni's widow, Jennifer ____.
8. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(c) Cerebral Palsy.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
9. Greg began a new project to bring ___ to people in rural areas in an effort to reduce infant mortality.
(a) Fresh drinking water.
(b) Better food.
(c) Good medical care.
(d) Medical supplies.
10. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
11. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
12. The Korphe vocational center was where women could meet and ____.
13. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
14. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
15. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
2. Who paid the ram price to the mercenary to keep the Korphe school project from being shut down?
3. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
4. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
5. Where did Greg have to take his meals to avoid many people talking to him while he ate?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)