|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
2. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
3. One of Greg's donors laughingly joked that his ____ could spend the amount of money he gave to have the Korphe bridge built, in one afternoon.
(b) Two daughters.
(d) Oldest daughter.
4. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
5. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
6. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
7. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(b) Cerebral Palsy.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
8. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
9. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
10. Due to approaching winter, who told Greg that putting off the Korphe school would not be a problem since the kids had not had a school for centuries?
11. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Water projects.
(b) Climbing teams.
12. Back in Pakistan, Greg discovered his building supplies for the Korphe school were gone, and ___ helped him recover some of them.
13. Who warned Greg about traveling alone in Pakistan and to always get a guide he trusted?
(b) Kishwar Syed.
(c) Haji Ali.
(d) Abdul Shah.
14. Who insisted that Greg send them a picture of the completed Korphe school as soon as it was finished, since they were not getting any younger?
15. As the CAI director, Greg hired ___, who became ill after walking day and night with others to ensure concrete in place for Greg's arrival to build in Korphe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
2. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
3. The Korphe vocational center helped women ____ money.
4. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
5. What did the captors give Greg, at his request, on the third day of his captivity?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)