|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the U.S., who suggested that Greg make school building his life work, his career?
2. In order to lower the teacher student ratio, Greg hired more teachers for the ____ school.
3. On the day the Korphe school was completed, who handed Greg a ledger that accounted for all monies spent on the project?
(a) Haji Ali.
(c) Ghulam Parvi.
4. Which new CAI board member helped create a library at the Korphe school?
5. Greg had returned to the U.S., and according to Chapters 10 through 12 was working at a __.
(a) Emergency room.
(b) Burn unit.
(c) Nursing home.
(d) Pediatric ward.
6. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
7. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
8. Greg returned to Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe bridge and entered Haji Ali's kitchen, which was ruled by Haji's _____.
(b) Oldest Daughter.
9. Who moved to Montana to build a home?
(a) Greg and Tara.
(b) George and his wife.
(c) Greg and Marina.
(d) Jean and his wife.
10. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth, and Hoerni was calling from where?
11. Hoerni called Greg soon after Amira's birth to let Greg know that he, Hoerni, had been diagnosed with what?
(a) Cerebral Palsy.
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
12. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
13. What did the captors give Greg, at his request, on the third day of his captivity?
(a) Bandages for his wounds.
(b) A Koran.
(c) A Bible.
(d) Clean drinking water.
14. Who told Greg that at age 40 he was too old and too fat to find the right woman?
(b) Haji's grangdaughter.
(c) Haji's wife.
(d) Haji's son.
15. How much was the check written to Greg to have the bridge built in Korphe, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
2. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
3. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
4. Faisal Baig later became Greg's ___.
5. Whose wife died in child birth?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)