|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
2. Whose wife died in child birth?
3. With whom did Greg agree to stay while in Waziristan?
(a) The leader of the armed men.
(b) The village leader.
(c) A local family.
(d) A village elder.
4. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
5. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
6. Who paid the ram price to the mercenary to keep the Korphe school project from being shut down?
7. Greg had returned to the U.S., and according to Chapters 10 through 12 was working at a __.
(a) Nursing home.
(b) Emergency room.
(c) Pediatric ward.
(d) Burn unit.
8. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
9. At what meeting did Greg meet Tara Bishop?
10. Where did Greg go to visit Hoerni to give him the picture of the completed Korphe school project?
(a) Seattle, Washington.
(b) Hailey, Idaho.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Bozeman, Montana.
11. After a short period of time, what did Greg and Tara decide about their relationship?
(a) To get engaged.
(b) To get married.
(c) To date.
(d) To be friends.
12. Who told Greg that at age 40 he was too old and too fat to find the right woman?
(a) Haji's wife.
(b) Haji's son.
(c) Haji's grangdaughter.
13. It is mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12 that Greg met a Wakhi ___.
14. Greg delayed his trip back to Pakistan, in Chapters 10 through 12, to spend more time with whom?
15. In order to lower the teacher student ratio, Greg hired more teachers for the ____ school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Greg hire to design the Korphe bridge?
2. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
3. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
4. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
5. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)