|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
2. The new board also included Jennifer's cousin, _____ Bergman.
3. One of Greg's donors laughingly joked that his ____ could spend the amount of money he gave to have the Korphe bridge built, in one afternoon.
(a) Oldest daughter.
(c) Two daughters.
4. How much money did Hoerni leave for the continuation of the CAI?
(a) One and a half million dollars.
(b) Half a million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Two million dollars.
5. A program was established to help the young men of Korphe assist with ____ in the area.
(a) Climbing teams.
(c) Water projects.
6. When Greg returned to Pakistan, he found petitions to build more schools, but he was opposed at first by whom?
(a) The government.
(b) The people.
(c) Village elders.
(d) Religous leaders.
7. How many days after meeting did Greg and Tara make a major relationship decision about themselves?
8. Who insisted that Greg send them a picture of the completed Korphe school as soon as it was finished, since they were not getting any younger?
9. Back in Pakistan, Greg discovered his building supplies for the Korphe school were gone, and ___ helped him recover some of them.
10. The new CAI board of directors included Hoerni's widow, Jennifer ____.
11. At what meeting did Greg meet Tara Bishop?
12. After the rain stopped, who did Greg hire to build each end of the Korphe bridge?
(a) Civil engineers.
(b) Brick layers
(d) Industrial engineers.
13. Who was relegated to bystander from supervisor during the Korphe school building project?
14. Who warned Greg about traveling alone in Pakistan and to always get a guide he trusted?
(a) Abdul Shah.
(c) Haji Ali.
(d) Kishwar Syed.
15. ___ mom lived in Bozeman, Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Pakistan, Greg met ___ Parvi, who now worked with Changazi.
2. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to handle local aspects of projects?
3. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
4. At what meeting did someone insist that a donor pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he continued his projects?
5. Who did Greg hire in Pakistan to be the problem solver for projects?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)