|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Greg send away after they arrived in Korphe, so he could stay and spend more time with the people?
2. Greg had made the climb attempt in order to honor his youngest sister, ______ memory.
3. What village is the person from, to whom Greg entrusted the Korphe school supplies?
4. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
(a) Ghulam Parvi.
(b) Abdul Shah.
(c) Faisal baig.
(d) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
5. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
6. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
7. After Greg arrived in Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe school, where did he go to get a room?
(a) In Skardu.
(b) In Rawalpindi.
(c) In Korphe.
(d) In Kuardu.
8. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
(b) George McCown.
(c) Scott Darsney.
9. Who met Greg at the door when he arrived to find out why they did not meet him when he returned stateside?
10. In Chapters 6 through 9, Greg worried that who would take the Korphe school supplies he had left in safe keeping?
(d) Drug dealers.
11. Because Greg brought supplies to build the Korphe school, he was seen as someone with __ to build schools.
12. What kind of tea did Mouzafer make for Greg before continuing the journey, after they found each other again?
13. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
(b) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(d) Haji Ali.
14. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
(a) Greg sahib.
(b) Mr. Greg.
(c) Dr. Greg.
(d) Dr. M.
15. How many native outfits did Greg order when his supply guide took him to get native clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back home in ________ ,in Chapters 1 through 5, Greg began writing letters to people he thought would donate to his school project.
2. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
3. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
4. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
5. At one point, where did Greg and his supply guide pray while out buying supplies for the Korphe school?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)