|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back home in ________ ,in Chapters 1 through 5, Greg began writing letters to people he thought would donate to his school project.
2. When Greg got the news about building the bridge, with whom was he most disappointed?
(a) The village elders.
(b) The people.
(d) The village leader.
3. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
4. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
(a) Greg sahib.
(b) Dr. Greg.
(c) Dr. M.
(d) Mr. Greg.
5. Greg did not fit in during his teens until he went where?
(c) High School.
6. Who did the villagers promise to go out and look for the next day after Greg was welcomed into Korphe?
(a) Greg's guide.
(b) Greg's climbing assistant.
(c) Greg's wife and guide.
(d) Greg's climbing group.
7. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
(a) Severe Asthma.
(b) A mild stroke.
(c) Severe seizures.
(d) Cerebral Palsy.
8. How many native outfits did Greg order when his supply guide took him to get native clothing?
9. When Greg went back to work, after returning from Korphe with disappointing news that he was fired because his return had been delayed by how much time?
(d) Half a year.
10. The room Greg got in Pakistan was stifling hot and enclosed with what?
11. What was the name of the Korphe village elder that greeted and welcomed Greg when he stumbled into their village, after getting lost again?
(a) Haji Ali.
(b) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(c) Abdul Shah.
(d) Kishwar Syed.
12. In Chapters 1 thorough 5, who asked Greg out on a date?
13. What did Greg do while one of the supply items was being bargained over for hours?
(a) Shop other items.
(b) Drink tea.
(c) Hire a truck.
14. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
(a) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(c) Haji Ali.
15. What supply item for the Korphe school had to be bargained for over many hours?
(b) Building tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapters 6 through 9, Greg worried that who would take the Korphe school supplies he had left in safe keeping?
2. According to Chapters 6 through 9, Greg's girlfriend told him that his few ___ did not refer to their relationship and that she did not want to wait around.
3. In one village, ___ village elders, along with the person Greg entrusted with the Korphe school supplies, insisted that Greg build a school in their village.
4. What color were the native outfits that Greg got?
5. Who told Greg he could not build the school until he first built a bridge?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)