|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
2. Greg's failure to climb the ___ mountain in Pakistan led to great successes in his life.
3. Who offered to have a school built before winter, if Greg built a school in their village instead of in Korphe?
4. The room Greg got in Pakistan was stifling hot and enclosed with what?
5. At one point, where did Greg and his supply guide pray while out buying supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Recreation building.
(b) Local restaurant.
(d) Lumber yard.
6. Greg did not fit in during his teens until he went where?
(c) High School.
7. When Greg got the news about building the bridge, with whom was he most disappointed?
(a) The village leader.
(b) The village elders.
(d) The people.
8. What item had Greg planned to leave on the mountain to honor his youngest sister?
9. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
10. Who did Greg's girlfriend begin dating while Greg was in Pakistan?
(a) An intern.
(b) An anesthesiologist.
(c) A neurosurgeon.
(d) An internist.
11. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
(a) Faisal baig.
(b) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(c) Ghulam Parvi.
(d) Abdul Shah.
12. In Chapters 6 through 9, Greg worried that who would take the Korphe school supplies he had left in safe keeping?
(d) Drug dealers.
13. How many times did Greg call his girlfriend while he was away in Pakistan, according to Chapters 6 through 9?
14. After the disappointment in Korphe Greg returned stateside to _____.
(b) River Falls.
(c) San Francisco.
15. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
2. How many native outfits did Greg order when his supply guide took him to get native clothing?
3. Greg was the ___ child of his parents.
4. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
5. After Greg had the money to build the school in Korphe, he went back to Pakistan and got a ___ .
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)