|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg's parents worked as missionaries in what country, building teaching hospitals?
(d) Costa Rica.
2. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
(a) Lazer Ink and Copy.
(b) Lazer Supply.
(c) Lazer Copy.
(d) Lazer Image.
3. The hired truck that carried the Korphe school supplies was stopped en route due to local ____.
4. Who did the villagers promise to go out and look for the next day after Greg was welcomed into Korphe?
(a) Greg's climbing assistant.
(b) Greg's climbing group.
(c) Greg's guide.
(d) Greg's wife and guide.
5. Greg was reluctant to contact the donor of the $12,000 for the Korphe school to say he failed, but ___ convinced him to call the donor, so Greg called.
(a) Dr. Reichardt.
(b) Dr. Villard.
(c) Dr. Anesthi.
(d) Dr. Hoerni.
6. After Greg arrived in Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe school, where did he go to get a room?
(a) In Kuardu.
(b) In Skardu.
(c) In Rawalpindi.
(d) In Korphe.
7. What kind of tea did Mouzafer make for Greg before continuing the journey, after they found each other again?
8. With whom did Greg leave the Korphe school supplies once the hired truck reached its destination?
9. The room Greg got in Pakistan was stifling hot and enclosed with what?
10. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
(a) Greg sahib.
(b) Dr. M.
(c) Dr. Greg.
(d) Mr. Greg.
11. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
12. Greg's failure to climb the ___ mountain in Pakistan led to great successes in his life.
13. Who did Greg's girlfriend begin dating while Greg was in Pakistan?
(a) An anesthesiologist.
(b) A neurosurgeon.
(c) An internist.
(d) An intern.
14. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
(a) A mild stroke.
(b) Cerebral Palsy.
(c) Severe seizures.
(d) Severe Asthma.
15. How many times did Greg call his girlfriend while he was away in Pakistan, according to Chapters 6 through 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Greg's supply guide take Greg to get Greg some native clothes?
2. After Greg had the money to build the school in Korphe, he went back to Pakistan and got a ___ .
3. Because Greg brought supplies to build the Korphe school, he was seen as someone with __ to build schools.
4. Who served Greg his tea when he was welcomed into Korphe?
5. Who offered to have a school built before winter, if Greg built a school in their village instead of in Korphe?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)