|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
(a) Dr. Villard.
(b) Dr. Anesthi.
(c) Dr. Hoerni.
(d) Dr. Reichardt.
2. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
(b) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(d) Haji Ali.
3. Where did Greg ride on the hired truck that carried the supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Inside the cab.
(b) On top of the load.
(c) Inside with the load.
(d) On the roof of the cab.
4. What item had Greg planned to leave on the mountain to honor his youngest sister?
5. When Greg became lost immediately after the failed climbing attempt, who had almost all of his belongings?
(a) His assistant.
(b) The guide.
(c) A fellow climber.
(d) His wife.
6. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
7. Who told Greg he could not build the school until he first built a bridge?
8. Greg's dad died of what?
(a) Kidney failure.
(d) Heart attack.
9. In Chapters 1 thorough 5, who asked Greg out on a date?
10. Who served Greg his tea when he was welcomed into Korphe?
11. Back home in ________ ,in Chapters 1 through 5, Greg began writing letters to people he thought would donate to his school project.
12. What supply item for the Korphe school had to be bargained for over many hours?
(a) Building tools.
13. Greg's parents worked as missionaries in what country, building teaching hospitals?
(b) Costa Rica.
14. When Greg went back to work, after returning from Korphe with disappointing news that he was fired because his return had been delayed by how much time?
(b) Half a year.
15. Who bargained for hours for one of the Korphe school supply items?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only letter recipient to send money to Greg for his school project, as detailed in Chapters 1 through 5?
2. In Chapters 6 through 9, Greg worried that who would take the Korphe school supplies he had left in safe keeping?
3. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
4. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
5. Greg had made the climb attempt in order to honor his youngest sister, ______ memory.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)