|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg's parents worked as missionaries in what country, building teaching hospitals?
(b) Costa Rica.
2. Where did Greg sleep to avoid the cost of an apartment?
(a) His girlfriend's house.
(b) His car.
(c) His self-storage unit.
(d) His best friend's garage.
3. Who served Greg his tea when he was welcomed into Korphe?
4. After being stopped overnight in the hired truck carrying the Korphe school supplies, what indicated to Greg and the driver that the local issue had been resolved?
(a) Horns blowing.
(b) Shots fired.
(c) A huge fire built in the field.
(d) A celebration and singing.
5. Greg's dad died of what?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Kidney failure.
6. After the disappointment in Korphe Greg returned stateside to _____.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) River Falls.
7. In Chapters 6 through 9, Greg worried that who would take the Korphe school supplies he had left in safe keeping?
(c) Drug dealers.
8. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
(a) Work locker.
(c) Basement of his family home.
(d) Apartment of a friend.
9. Because Greg brought supplies to build the Korphe school, he was seen as someone with __ to build schools.
10. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
(c) George McCown.
(d) Scott Darsney.
11. Who offered to have a school built before winter, if Greg built a school in their village instead of in Korphe?
12. Who did Greg's girlfriend begin dating while Greg was in Pakistan?
(a) An anesthesiologist.
(b) An internist.
(c) An intern.
(d) A neurosurgeon.
13. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
14. Who told Greg he could not build the school until he first built a bridge?
15. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
(a) Severe seizures.
(b) Cerebral Palsy.
(c) Severe Asthma.
(d) A mild stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hired truck's destination that carried the Korphe school supplies?
2. When Greg got the news about building the bridge, with whom was he most disappointed?
3. How many days did it take Greg and his supply guide to buy all the items they needed for the Korphe school before they were delivered to a hired truck for transport?
4. After Greg had the money to build the school in Korphe, he went back to Pakistan and got a ___ .
5. The bridge would go over what river?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)