|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the native outfits that Greg got?
(b) Light Brown.
2. The hired truck that carried the Korphe school supplies was stopped en route due to local ____.
3. Who became Greg's guide as he bought supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Mohammed Ali Changai.
(c) Haji Ali.
(d) Abdul Shah.
4. The room Greg got in Pakistan was stifling hot and enclosed with what?
5. In Chapters 6 through 9, who did Greg expect to meet him upon his return stateside?
(a) Dr. Reichardt.
(b) Dr. Villard.
(c) Dr. Anesthi.
(d) Dr. Hoerni.
6. What was the first name of Greg's dad?
7. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
(a) Lazer Ink and Copy.
(b) Lazer Copy.
(c) Lazer Image.
(d) Lazer Supply.
8. After being stopped overnight in the hired truck carrying the Korphe school supplies, what indicated to Greg and the driver that the local issue had been resolved?
(a) Horns blowing.
(b) A celebration and singing.
(c) A huge fire built in the field.
(d) Shots fired.
9. What sound did Greg hear after surviving a night lost in the mountains, that signaled he was near a village?
10. Where did Greg ride on the hired truck that carried the supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) On top of the load.
(b) On the roof of the cab.
(c) Inside the cab.
(d) Inside with the load.
11. What did Greg do while one of the supply items was being bargained over for hours?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Shop other items.
(c) Hire a truck.
12. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
13. Greg was the ___ child of his parents.
14. Greg was reluctant to contact the donor of the $12,000 for the Korphe school to say he failed, but ___ convinced him to call the donor, so Greg called.
(a) Dr. Villard.
(b) Dr. Anesthi.
(c) Dr. Hoerni.
(d) Dr. Reichardt.
15. Where did Greg's supply guide take Greg to get Greg some native clothes?
(a) The local street booth.
(b) His home.
(c) A tailor.
(d) The next village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
2. Where did Greg sleep to avoid the cost of an apartment?
3. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
4. What supply item for the Korphe school had to be bargained for over many hours?
5. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)