|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 trhough 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
2. Back home in ________ ,in Chapters 1 through 5, Greg began writing letters to people he thought would donate to his school project.
3. As CAI director, Greg also hired ___ to help with school building projects.
4. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
(a) Loading slaves.
(b) Unloading stolen U.N. provisions.
(c) Smoking hashish.
(d) Shooting trees for target practice.
5. Greg's parents worked as missionaries in what country, building teaching hospitals?
(a) Costa Rica.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day the Korphe school was completed, who handed Greg a ledger that accounted for all monies spent on the project?
2. Who was the only letter recipient to send money to Greg for his school project, as detailed in Chapters 1 through 5?
3. Back in Pakistan, Greg met ___ Parvi, who now worked with Changazi.
4. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
5. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)