|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Greg's girlfriend begin dating while Greg was in Pakistan?
(a) An anesthesiologist.
(b) An intern.
(c) A neurosurgeon.
(d) An internist.
2. The room Greg got in Pakistan was stifling hot and enclosed with what?
3. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
(a) Ghulam Parvi.
(b) Abdul Shah.
(c) Faisal baig.
(d) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
4. When Greg got the news about building the bridge, with whom was he most disappointed?
(a) The village leader.
(b) The people.
(d) The village elders.
5. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who met Greg at the door when he arrived to find out why they did not meet him when he returned stateside?
2. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
3. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
4. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
5. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)