|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supplies for the school did Greg and his guide buy first, that could not be bargained?
(d) Building tools.
2. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
(a) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(b) Faisal baig.
(c) Abdul Shah.
(d) Ghulam Parvi.
3. When Greg went back to work, after returning from Korphe with disappointing news that he was fired because his return had been delayed by how much time?
(b) Half a year.
4. Greg's dad died of what?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Kidney failure.
5. After being stopped overnight in the hired truck carrying the Korphe school supplies, what indicated to Greg and the driver that the local issue had been resolved?
(a) A celebration and singing.
(b) Horns blowing.
(c) Shots fired.
(d) A huge fire built in the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
2. When Greg became lost immediately after the failed climbing attempt, who had almost all of his belongings?
3. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
4. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
5. When Greg finally encountered his guide after being lost, what did Greg agree to let his guide carry for him because he was too weak?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)