|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Greg finally encountered his guide after being lost, what did Greg agree to let his guide carry for him because he was too weak?
(b) His canteen.
(c) His pack.
(d) His extra food.
2. Who offered to have a school built before winter, if Greg built a school in their village instead of in Korphe?
3. When Greg went back to work, after returning from Korphe with disappointing news that he was fired because his return had been delayed by how much time?
(b) Half a year.
4. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
5. What very rare ingredient was served to Greg with his tea in Korphe, indicating Greg was given the best of all the village had to offer?
(c) Mint leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Greg he could not build the school until he first built a bridge?
2. After visiting the Korphe school, who did Greg tell he would build a school for the village?
3. What sound did Greg hear after surviving a night lost in the mountains, that signaled he was near a village?
4. Who was the only letter recipient to send money to Greg for his school project, as detailed in Chapters 1 through 5?
5. Who bargained for hours for one of the Korphe school supply items?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)