|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg's parents worked as missionaries in what country, building teaching hospitals?
(a) Costa Rica.
2. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
(a) Cerebral Palsy.
(b) A mild stroke.
(c) Severe Asthma.
(d) Severe seizures.
3. What sound did Greg hear after surviving a night lost in the mountains, that signaled he was near a village?
4. What was the name of the Korphe village elder that greeted and welcomed Greg when he stumbled into their village, after getting lost again?
(a) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(b) Kishwar Syed.
(c) Abdul Shah.
(d) Haji Ali.
5. Who taught Greg how to use a computer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people of Korphe call Greg as he stayed and rendered service to them?
2. When Greg became lost immediately after the failed climbing attempt, who had almost all of his belongings?
3. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
4. Where did Greg attend high school after returning to the U.S. as a teen?
5. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)