|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Greg attend high school after returning to the U.S. as a teen?
(a) Coon Rapids
(b) Saint Francis.
2. What was the first name of Greg's dad?
3. Who donated the $12,000 Greg said he needed to build the school in Korphe?
4. What was the name of the copy shop that did not have typewriters when Greg needed to rent one to finish his donation letters?
(a) Lazer Image.
(b) Lazer Copy.
(c) Lazer Supply.
(d) Lazer Ink and Copy.
5. When Greg finally encountered his guide after being lost, what did Greg agree to let his guide carry for him because he was too weak?
(a) His extra food.
(c) His canteen.
(d) His pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Korphe village elder that greeted and welcomed Greg when he stumbled into their village, after getting lost again?
2. Where was Fort Leonardwood located?
3. Who was the only letter recipient to send money to Greg for his school project, as detailed in Chapters 1 through 5?
4. When Greg became lost immediately after the failed climbing attempt, who had almost all of his belongings?
5. In Chapters 1 thorough 5, who asked Greg out on a date?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)