|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back home in ________ ,in Chapters 1 through 5, Greg began writing letters to people he thought would donate to his school project.
2. Greg's youngest sister suffered from _______.
(a) A mild stroke.
(b) Severe seizures.
(c) Severe Asthma.
(d) Cerebral Palsy.
3. What very rare ingredient was served to Greg with his tea in Korphe, indicating Greg was given the best of all the village had to offer?
(d) Mint leaf.
4. Who did Greg send away after they arrived in Korphe, so he could stay and spend more time with the people?
5. When Greg finally encountered his guide after being lost, what did Greg agree to let his guide carry for him because he was too weak?
(a) His extra food.
(b) His canteen.
(c) His pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who donated the $12,000 Greg said he needed to build the school in Korphe?
2. Where was the school located that Greg went to raise money for the school project, and where his mother had been the school principal?
3. What was the first name of Greg's mother?
4. When Greg got back in the U.S., after his welcoming time in Korphe, he went to what place to get his possessions?
5. Who helped Greg quickly produce the rest of the donation letters after they found out about his project?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)