|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 trhough 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapters 10 through 12, what was Greg's annual salary as CAI director?
2. What supplies for the school did Greg and his guide buy first, that could not be bargained?
(d) Building tools.
3. Where did Greg ride on the hired truck that carried the supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) On the roof of the cab.
(b) Inside the cab.
(c) On top of the load.
(d) Inside with the load.
4. Besides Haji, who else in his household treated Greg like a son, and laughed while he made tea?
5. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapters 10 through 12, it was mentioned that Greg and Haji's son talked about ____, both detailing their relationships.
2. Greg built how many schools plus one additional school in one season, according to Chapters 13 through 16?
3. What arrived in a red velvet box?
4. Who did Greg hire to design the Korphe bridge?
5. Who bargained for hours for one of the Korphe school supply items?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)