|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 trhough 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Greg go to visit Hoerni to give him the picture of the completed Korphe school project?
(a) Hailey, Idaho.
(b) Seattle, Washington.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Bozeman, Montana.
2. When Greg traveled to Waziristan, he saw heavily armed men doing what?
(a) Shooting trees for target practice.
(b) Unloading stolen U.N. provisions.
(c) Loading slaves.
(d) Smoking hashish.
3. In recovering the lost Korphe building supplies, entrusted to Changazi, Greg realized that ___ of the supplies are simply gone.
(b) About a quarter.
4. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
5. How many rams were given as payment to keep a mercenary from stopping the school project in Korphe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, Greg's Waziristan captors let him go and and gave him what before he was set free?
2. When Greg got the news about building the bridge, with whom was he most disappointed?
3. In one village, ___ village elders, along with the person Greg entrusted with the Korphe school supplies, insisted that Greg build a school in their village.
4. The bridge would go over what river?
5. At one point in Chapters 13 through 16, it is mentioned that Tara went to Pakistan, bringing ___ along.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)