|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 trhough 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg was back home with his wife for the birth of their first child, along with the ___.
2. Who began building a hotel using Korphe school supplies?
3. Before traveling to Waziristan, Greg settled on a guide by the name of ____.
(a) Badam Gul.
(b) Mohammed Ali.
(c) Abdul Shah.
(d) Ghulam Parvi.
4. After Greg arrived in Pakistan with the money to build the Korphe school, where did he go to get a room?
(a) In Skardu.
(b) In Rawalpindi.
(c) In Kuardu.
(d) In Korphe.
5. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Greg return to Pakistan as the director of the newly founded CAI?
2. Greg began a new project to bring ___ to people in rural areas in an effort to reduce infant mortality.
3. How many native outfits did Greg order when his supply guide took him to get native clothing?
4. As the CAI director, Greg hired ___, who became ill after walking day and night with others to ensure concrete in place for Greg's arrival to build in Korphe.
5. Before Greg was blind-folded and taken away, he was awakened in Waziristan by men pointing what at him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)