Short Answer Questions Key
1. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
Middle of April
3. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
4. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
5. Which item doubled as a body bag?
6. "Hump it" means what?
To carry something
7. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
8. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
Kiowa and Norman Bowker
This section contains 4,594 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)