Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
3. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
4. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
5. Which item doubled as a body bag?
6. "Hump it" means what?
7. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
8. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
9. Which of the following is NOT a way the men resupplied the things they carried?
10. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
This section contains 1,987 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)