|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Norman Bowker do to avoid his troubles?
(a) He drives around the lake
(b) He works a double shift
(c) He relaxes with his Dad and watches baseball
(d) He gets drunk
2. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Curt Lemon
(c) Henry Dobbins
(d) Dave Jensen
3. Where is Lee Strunk when Dave Jensen shows his broken nose?
(a) His foxhole
(b) In the hospital
(c) Playing cards with other men
(d) Around the fire
4. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He screams the pain is terrible
(b) Like he is dying
(c) He passes out at the sight of blood
(d) Like he stubbed a toe
5. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(b) Jimmy Cross
(c) Rat Kiley
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
2. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
3. What did the man on trail wear on his feet?
4. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
5. What medal did Norman Bowker almost win?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)