|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(b) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(c) Jimmy Cross gives him money
(d) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
2. What did the man on trail wear on his feet?
(c) Rubber sandals
3. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
(a) Lee Strunk stepped on a rigged mortar
(b) They made a death pact
(c) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(d) Dave Jensen stole Lee Strunk's jackknife back
4. What is wrong with the field that Lt. Cross selects as the campsite that night?
(a) It's a graveyard
(b) It's where the village keeps their sewage
(c) It's crawling with venomous snakes
(d) It's infested with large bugs
5. What did he do that night after he fainted in the dentist tent?
(a) He went nuts and shot his gun in the air
(b) He ran out into the jungle and never came back
(c) He woke the dentist up and told him a tooth hurt
(d) He attacked the dentist while he slept
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
2. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
3. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
4. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
5. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)