|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
(a) Aunt Jean
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Elroy Berdahl
(d) His father
2. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
(c) Mary Anne
3. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
(a) The dentist pulled a tooth
(b) He fainted
(c) The dentist said his teeth were perfect
(d) He tripped over the drill cord, and tore the tent down
4. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
(a) Rat Kiley
(b) Curt Lemon
5. By what area of the body does Norman Bowker attempt to pull the body out of the muck?
(a) His boot
(b) His hand
(c) His arm
(d) His belt
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the village the men come upon in "Style?"
2. What event causes Tim to revise "Speaking of Courage," following Norman Bowker's advice?
3. Where does Jimmy Cross stay while he visits Tim?
4. How does the narrator find relief from his feelings about the war?
5. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)