|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) The avoided each other
(b) They trusted each other
(c) They hated each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
2. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(b) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(c) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(d) Jimmy Cross gives him money
3. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Dave Jense
(c) Rat Kiley
(d) Tim O'Brien
4. Where is Martha a student?
(a) Madison State University
(b) New Jersey College
(c) Mount Sebastian College
(d) Princeton University
5. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
(a) He takes Tim fishing right by the border
(b) He promises to lead Tim into Canada
(c) He gives Tim a contact to call in Canada
(d) He speaks out against the war
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
2. What is the name of the area the men are in?
3. What happens to Mary Anne Bell in the end, according to Rat Kiley?
4. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
5. Where is the platoon at?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)