|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tim protest the war?
(a) Organizing sit ins at his college
(b) Setting the recruiting station on fire
(c) Participating in a parade
(d) Ringing doorbells for McCarthy
2. How could Kiowa be sure the man would have done harm to the platoon if Tim had not killed him?
(a) The man carried a gun and ammunition
(b) The man carried a supply of land mines
(c) The man carried dog tags of dead American soldiers
(d) The man carried letters of troop movements
3. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
(a) Mary Anne
4. What does Mary Anne like to do when she disappears from the medical unit?
(a) Go swimming by herself
(b) Go visit in the villages with other women
(c) Go out on patrols with the Green Berets
(d) Go see her secret Viet Cong lover
5. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Lt. Cross
(b) Henry Dobbins
(d) The narrator
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the field that Lt. Cross selects as the campsite that night?
2. Why does Henry Dobbins think the girl is dancing?
3. Why was Curt Lemon "all smiles" the next morning?
4. Who is the sweetheart of the Song Tra Bong?
5. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)