|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
(a) Elroy Berdahl
(b) His father
(c) Mitchell Sanders
(d) Aunt Jean
2. What did Lt. Cross keep under his tongue?
(a) A grain of rice
(b) A piece of candy
(c) A pebble
(d) A bullet
3. What did the man on trail wear on his feet?
(a) Rubber sandals
4. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
(a) He tripped over the drill cord, and tore the tent down
(b) The dentist said his teeth were perfect
(c) He fainted
(d) The dentist pulled a tooth
5. How does Tim join the army?
(a) Signing up with a recruiter
(b) Joining an officer's trainging program
(c) The draft
(d) To get out of going to jail
Short Answer Questions
1. What purpose does the chapter 'Love' fill for the novel?
2. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
3. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
4. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
5. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)