|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A boy with one leg
(b) A man in the platoon who is about to die
(c) A kid with a puppy
(d) A pretty girl he sees
2. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His ego
(b) His leg
(c) His nose
(d) His arm
3. Who tells the war story about the listening patrol?
(a) Dave Jensen
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Mitchell Sanders
(d) Tim O'Brien
4. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(b) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(c) Jimmy Cross gives him money
(d) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
5. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) There is a lesson at the end
(b) It takes place during a battle
(c) Someone dies in it
(d) There is no moral ending
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
2. Who shares the story of the girlfriend in Vietnam?
3. Martha became a trained __________.
4. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
5. Where does Tim consider running to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)