|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is Mitchell Sanders described with each time he is talking?
(a) A coin he flips
(b) A deck of cards
(c) A cigarette lighter
(d) A yo-yo
2. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) At a campsite
(b) His Aunt's house
(c) Tip Top Lodge
(d) Niagra Falls
3. Where is the listening patrol positioned?
(a) On a mountainside
(b) In a valley
(c) In a village
(d) In the jungle
4. Which is NOT a way Norman Bowker attempts to return to normal life?
(a) Working at various jobs
(b) Basketball at the YMCA
(c) Dating a number of women
(d) Classes at a community college
5. How many years has it been since the war for the author, at the time of writing the novel?
(a) 30 years
(b) 2 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 10 years
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
2. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
3. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
4. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
5. Where does Jimmy Cross stay while he visits Tim?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)