|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His ego
(b) His leg
(c) His arm
(d) His nose
2. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) The avoided each other
(b) They trusted each other
(c) They hated each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
3. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) At a campsite
(b) Tip Top Lodge
(c) His Aunt's house
(d) Niagra Falls
4. Which soldier is killed in the swampy field, and subsequently stuck in the muck?
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Ted Lavender
(d) Rat Kiley
5. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) Lee Strunk steps on a rigged mortar round
(b) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(c) Lee Strunk is hit by sniper fire
(d) Dave Jensen steps on a rigged mortar round
Short Answer Questions
1. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
2. What happens to Lee Strunk?
3. What event causes Tim to revise "Speaking of Courage," following Norman Bowker's advice?
4. On what occasion does Rat Kiley write a letter to a man's sister?
5. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)