|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
(a) Left arm
(b) Right leg
(c) Left leg
(d) Right arm
2. What did Kiowa's father do?
(a) Teach elementary school
(b) Work as a gardener
(c) Work as a mechanic
(d) Teach Sunday school
3. What happens to Mary Anne Bell in the end, according to Rat Kiley?
(a) She takes a helicopter back home
(b) She and Mark Fossie get married on the beach
(c) She was killed by a land mine
(d) She goes out and never returns, becoming a part of Vietnam
4. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Bang Dead
(b) Great Suffering
(c) Boom Down
(d) Slow Motion
5. What does Mary Anne like to do when she disappears from the medical unit?
(a) Go visit in the villages with other women
(b) Go out on patrols with the Green Berets
(c) Go see her secret Viet Cong lover
(d) Go swimming by herself
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
2. What does Tim think would have happened if he ignored the man on the trail?
3. Where does Tim consider running to?
4. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
5. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)