|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Slow Motion
(b) Great Suffering
(c) Boom Down
(d) Bang Dead
2. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
(a) His son's position in the army
(b) Where his son is serving
(c) The medals his son brings home
(d) His son coming home safely
3. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) Caterizes the wound
(b) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(c) A tourniquet and morphine
(d) Asks the men to donate blood
4. What is a war story NOT about?
(b) Teaching a lesson
(c) Peole who never listen
(d) Love and memory
5. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Lt. Cross
(b) The narrator
(d) Henry Dobbins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
2. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
3. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
4. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
5. What animal does Tim notice as he tries to process the death of the man he killed?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)