|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
(a) Norman Bowker
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Rat Kiley
2. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim running away
(d) A man Tim killed
3. Which item doubled as a body bag?
(c) Extra set of fatigues
(d) Flak jacket
4. What happens to Mary Anne Bell in the end, according to Rat Kiley?
(a) She was killed by a land mine
(b) She goes out and never returns, becoming a part of Vietnam
(c) She and Mark Fossie get married on the beach
(d) She takes a helicopter back home
5. Who tells the war story about the listening patrol?
(a) Tim O'Brien
(b) Dave Jensen
(c) Mitchell Sanders
(d) Rat Kiley
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is Mitchell Sanders described with each time he is talking?
2. What color are Martha's eyes?
3. What medal did Norman Bowker almost win?
4. Who shares the story of the girlfriend in Vietnam?
5. Who are the men order to see?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)