|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry Dobbins think the girl is dancing?
(a) Because she is nervous
(b) Because she wants to
(c) Because she wants the soldiers to like her
(d) Because it is a ritual
2. What color clothes was the man wearing when Tim killed him?
3. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) There is a lesson at the end
(b) It takes place during a battle
(c) Someone dies in it
(d) There is no moral ending
4. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
(a) Curt Lemmon
(c) Lee Strunk
(d) Ted Lavender
5. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(b) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(c) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(d) Jimmy Cross gives him money
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
2. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
3. What color are Martha's eyes?
4. Where does Tim consider running to?
5. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)