|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the field that Lt. Cross selects as the campsite that night?
(a) It's a graveyard
(b) It's infested with large bugs
(c) It's where the village keeps their sewage
(d) It's crawling with venomous snakes
2. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
(a) He joins the Peace Corps
(b) He runs away
(c) He hurts himself
(d) He goes to war
3. "Hump it" means what?
(a) Stay in formation
(b) Dig a foxhole
(c) Shoot at the enemy
(d) To carry something
4. Where is the platoon at?
(a) Home in the United States
(b) Than Khe
(c) My Khe
(d) Landing Zone Gator
5. What is a war story NOT about?
(a) Peole who never listen
(b) Love and memory
(c) Teaching a lesson
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
2. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
3. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
4. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
5. Who mimics the girl's dancing later that night, making Henry Dobbins angry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)