|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Norman Bowker and Henry Dobbins
(b) Rat Kiley and Kiowa
(c) Kiowa and Norman Bowker
(d) Mitchell Sanders and Dave Jensen
2. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Last Step
(b) Sizzling Sally
(d) Toe Popper
3. What does he call the object around his neck?
(a) His guardian angel
(b) His closeness to a woman
(c) His piece of home
(d) His good luck charm
4. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
(a) He shoots down a bird
(b) He gives it to Less Strunk as a peace offering
(c) He breaks his own nose
(d) He captures a Viet Cong
5. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
(a) Play cards together
(b) Share a foxhole
(c) Team up on ambushes
(d) Take turns on night guard duty
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
2. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
3. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
4. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
5. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)