|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) Someone dies in it
(b) There is no moral ending
(c) It takes place during a battle
(d) There is a lesson at the end
2. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
(b) Rat Kiley
(d) Curt Lemon
3. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
(a) She gave it to him at a college reunion
(b) Martha died, and he cut it out of the newspaper
(c) Martha's mother mailed him one after he came home
(d) He actually saved one from burning in Vietnam
4. After the letter what does Henry Dobbins decide to do?
(a) Sits down and cries over the loss of his mother
(b) Sends his payment certificates to his girlfriend
(c) Injure himself so he can get home to see his sister
(d) Wear the pantyhose anyway; the magic is still there
5. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A boy with one leg
(b) A pretty girl he sees
(c) A man in the platoon who is about to die
(d) A kid with a puppy
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
2. Who tells the war story about the listening patrol?
3. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
4. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
5. Which item doubled as a body bag?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)