|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lt. Cross keep under his tongue?
(a) A bullet
(b) A pebble
(c) A piece of candy
(d) A grain of rice
2. What is the name of the area the men are in?
(a) Than Khe
(b) Chu Lai
(c) My Khe
(d) Rocket Pocket
3. Who warns Lt. Cross about the location the men choose to camp in?
(a) The command post
(b) A group of Vietnamese children
(c) A group of Vietnamese women
(d) A group of other soldiers
4. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
(a) Go for a swim
(b) Play a game of checkers
(c) Sit by himself under a tree
(d) Volunteer to go out on patrol
5. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(a) Playing Games
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
2. What does Mitchell Sanders call 'Nam'?
3. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
4. What purpose does the chapter 'Love' fill for the novel?
5. What was wrong with the village the men come upon in "Style?"
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)