|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what occasion does Rat Kiley write a letter to a man's sister?
(a) The man died
(b) The man was promoted
(c) The man is coming home safely
(d) The man was captured
2. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
3. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Norman Bowker and Henry Dobbins
(b) Mitchell Sanders and Dave Jensen
(c) Rat Kiley and Kiowa
(d) Kiowa and Norman Bowker
4. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
(a) White beaches
(b) Friendly villages
(c) Communications to call home
(d) Palm trees
5. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He passes out at the sight of blood
(b) Like he is dying
(c) He screams the pain is terrible
(d) Like he stubbed a toe
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
2. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
3. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
4. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
5. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)