|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
(a) About a month
(b) About a week
(c) 1 night
(d) 3 days
2. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Last Step
(c) Toe Popper
(d) Sizzling Sally
3. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A boy with one leg
(b) A kid with a puppy
(c) A pretty girl he sees
(d) A man in the platoon who is about to die
4. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
5. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The loss of Martha's love
(b) The remorse of killing others
(c) The deaths of men after they returned home
(d) The death of Ted Lavender
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
3. Who are the men order to see?
4. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
5. Why does Henry Dobbins think the girl is dancing?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)