|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Martha a student?
(a) Mount Sebastian College
(b) Madison State University
(c) New Jersey College
(d) Princeton University
2. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Dave Jense
(c) Rat Kiley
(d) Tim O'Brien
3. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
(a) The dentist pulled a tooth
(b) He tripped over the drill cord, and tore the tent down
(c) He fainted
(d) The dentist said his teeth were perfect
4. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Loss of an arm
(b) Wheelchair wound
(c) Head wound
5. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
(d) Mary Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
2. What animal does Tim notice as he tries to process the death of the man he killed?
3. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
4. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
5. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)