|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
(a) Norman Bowker
(c) Mitchell Sanders
(d) Rat Kiley
2. What does Tim think would have happened if he ignored the man on the trail?
(a) The man would have planted land mines
(b) The man would have just continued down the trail, unharmed
(c) Someone else in the platoon would have killed him
(d) The man would have surrendered
3. What does Dave Jensen ask Lee Strunk?
(a) Does he have any morphine?
(b) Can he help him?
(c) Is everything square between them?
(d) Can he have a cigarette?
4. What color are Martha's eyes?
5. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) How to make moccasins
(b) How to read
(c) A rain dance
(d) How to skin a man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
2. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
3. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
4. Where is the listening patrol positioned?
5. The man Tim killed had a hole the shape of what where an eye was supposed to be?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)