|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
(a) Friendly villages
(b) Palm trees
(c) Communications to call home
(d) White beaches
2. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
(b) Norman Bowker
(c) Rat Kiley
(d) Mitchell Sanders
3. Where is Tim's first job after college?
(a) At an office for McCarthy's campaign
(b) At a pig slaughter factory
(c) At a grocery store
(d) At a vacation resort
4. Who gets into a fist fight?
(a) Lee Strunk and Mitchell Sanders
(b) Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk
(c) Rat Kiley and Mitchell Sanders
(d) Dave Jensen and Henry Dobbins
5. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) Like he stubbed a toe
(b) He screams the pain is terrible
(c) Like he is dying
(d) He passes out at the sight of blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave Jensen ask Lee Strunk?
2. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
3. What animal does the platoon run into after Curt Lemon's death?
4. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
5. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)