|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
(a) Palm trees
(b) Communications to call home
(c) Friendly villages
(d) White beaches
2. What did he do that night after he fainted in the dentist tent?
(a) He went nuts and shot his gun in the air
(b) He ran out into the jungle and never came back
(c) He attacked the dentist while he slept
(d) He woke the dentist up and told him a tooth hurt
3. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
(a) Martha's mother mailed him one after he came home
(b) Martha died, and he cut it out of the newspaper
(c) He actually saved one from burning in Vietnam
(d) She gave it to him at a college reunion
4. On what occasion does Rat Kiley write a letter to a man's sister?
(a) The man was captured
(b) The man died
(c) The man was promoted
(d) The man is coming home safely
5. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
(a) His sister is sick
(b) His mother died
(c) His girlfriend dumps him
(d) His girlfriend is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
2. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
3. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
4. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
5. Where is Tim's first job after college?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)