|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
(a) Palm trees
(b) Communications to call home
(c) White beaches
(d) Friendly villages
2. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
(a) He gives Tim a contact to call in Canada
(b) He promises to lead Tim into Canada
(c) He takes Tim fishing right by the border
(d) He speaks out against the war
3. What happens to Lee Strunk?
(a) He dies on the operating table
(b) He dies in a helicopter crash
(c) He lives and is reassigned to a supply command
(d) He lives with Dave Jensen after the war
4. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Head wound
(b) Loss of an arm
(c) Wheelchair wound
5. What does Rat Kiley do first to the baby water buffalo?
(a) Shoots it in the knee
(b) Shoots it in the head
(c) Offers it pork and beans
(d) Takes it for a walk
Short Answer Questions
1. "A true war story, if truly told, makes the ____________ believe."
2. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
3. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
4. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
5. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)