|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
(a) A de facto leader, always reminding the guys of SOP
(b) A big prankster, always pulling tricks on members of the platoon
(c) A tough soldier, always puffing himself up
(d) A scared young man, always taking drugs to stay relaxed
2. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The loss of Martha's love
(b) The remorse of killing others
(c) The death of Ted Lavender
(d) The deaths of men after they returned home
3. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
(a) He stole Dave Jensen's jackknife
(b) He enjoyed the trip to the medical camp
(c) He didn't steal Dave Jensen's jackknife, but he knows who did.
(d) He always wanted a nose job
4. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
(a) His father
(b) Aunt Jean
(c) Elroy Berdahl
(d) Mitchell Sanders
5. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will sew it back on.
(b) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(c) They will cut his other leg to match
(d) They will give him a prosthetic
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
2. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
3. Where is Martha a student?
4. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
5. Who shares the story of the girlfriend in Vietnam?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)