|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Slow Motion
(b) Boom Down
(c) Bang Dead
(d) Great Suffering
2. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
(a) A de facto leader, always reminding the guys of SOP
(b) A tough soldier, always puffing himself up
(c) A big prankster, always pulling tricks on members of the platoon
(d) A scared young man, always taking drugs to stay relaxed
3. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The loss of Martha's love
(b) The death of Ted Lavender
(c) The remorse of killing others
(d) The deaths of men after they returned home
4. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
(a) Bad man and scared soldier
(b) Good man and superb soldier
(c) Great man and bad soldier
(d) Weird man and stupid soldier
5. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Dave Jensen
(c) Henry Dobbins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he call the object around his neck?
2. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
3. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
4. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
5. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)