|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Last Step
(b) Toe Popper
(c) Sizzling Sally
2. What makes the men begin to believe in the good luck of Henry Dobbins' object?
(a) He never is picked for tunnel duty
(b) Women in the village blow him kisses
(c) He kills the most number of enemies
(d) He escapes certain death
3. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
(a) Left arm
(b) Right leg
(c) Right arm
(d) Left leg
4. After the letter what does Henry Dobbins decide to do?
(a) Wear the pantyhose anyway; the magic is still there
(b) Sits down and cries over the loss of his mother
(c) Sends his payment certificates to his girlfriend
(d) Injure himself so he can get home to see his sister
5. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Slow Motion
(b) Bang Dead
(c) Great Suffering
(d) Boom Down
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
2. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
3. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
4. How did Tim protest the war?
5. What does he call the object around his neck?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)