|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he call the object around his neck?
(a) His piece of home
(b) His good luck charm
(c) His closeness to a woman
(d) His guardian angel
2. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
(b) Rock, Paper, Scissors
(c) 20 Questions
3. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
(a) He breaks his own nose
(b) He shoots down a bird
(c) He gives it to Less Strunk as a peace offering
(d) He captures a Viet Cong
4. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The death of Ted Lavender
(b) The deaths of men after they returned home
(c) The remorse of killing others
(d) The loss of Martha's love
5. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Boom Down
(b) Bang Dead
(c) Slow Motion
(d) Great Suffering
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the platoon run into after Curt Lemon's death?
2. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
3. Where does Jimmy Cross stay while he visits Tim?
4. Who is the boyfriend of Mary Anne Bell?
5. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)