|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
(a) Aunt Jean
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Elroy Berdahl
(d) His father
2. On what occasion does Rat Kiley write a letter to a man's sister?
(a) The man was captured
(b) The man was promoted
(c) The man died
(d) The man is coming home safely
3. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
(a) Curt Lemmon
(b) Lee Strunk
(c) Ted Lavender
4. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Toe Popper
(c) Sizzling Sally
(d) Last Step
5. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
2. Where is Martha a student?
3. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
4. "A true war story, if truly told, makes the ____________ believe."
5. What does Mitchell Sanders call 'Nam'?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)