|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
(a) Brave and handsome
(b) Heroic and courageous
(c) Mean and strict
(d) Smart and crafty
2. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Rat Kiley and Kiowa
(b) Mitchell Sanders and Dave Jensen
(c) Kiowa and Norman Bowker
(d) Norman Bowker and Henry Dobbins
3. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Toe Popper
(b) Last Step
(c) Sizzling Sally
4. Why was Curt Lemon "all smiles" the next morning?
(a) To celebrate his attack on the dentist
(b) To keep from laughing at the rest of the platoon
(c) To show off the tooth he had pulled
(d) To make everyone know how great he was at killing Viet Cong
5. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
(a) Village women help fix him
(b) He is choppered back
(c) Rat Kiley give him bandages
(d) He refuses medical treatment
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
2. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
3. In what year was the college reunion where Jimmy Cross reunited with Martha?
4. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
5. Who are the men order to see?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)