|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will cut his other leg to match
(b) They will sew it back on.
(c) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(d) They will give him a prosthetic
2. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 days
(c) 1 weekend
(d) 6 days
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
(a) Heroic and courageous
(b) Brave and handsome
(c) Smart and crafty
(d) Mean and strict
4. How did Tim protest the war?
(a) Ringing doorbells for McCarthy
(b) Organizing sit ins at his college
(c) Participating in a parade
(d) Setting the recruiting station on fire
5. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
(a) The medals his son brings home
(b) His son's position in the army
(c) His son coming home safely
(d) Where his son is serving
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
2. Where does Jimmy Cross stay while he visits Tim?
3. What year does Tim graduate college?
4. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
5. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)