|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
(a) 1 week
(b) 6 days
(c) 2 days
(d) 1 weekend
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
(a) Middle of April
(b) First week of April
(c) Middle of August
(d) First week of August
3. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
(a) Volunteer to go out on patrol
(b) Go for a swim
(c) Sit by himself under a tree
(d) Play a game of checkers
4. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(c) Playing Games
5. "Hump it" means what?
(a) Shoot at the enemy
(b) To carry something
(c) Stay in formation
(d) Dig a foxhole
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item doubled as a body bag?
2. Where does Tim consider running to?
3. Martha became a trained __________.
4. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
5. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)