|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) There is no moral ending
(b) Someone dies in it
(c) It takes place during a battle
(d) There is a lesson at the end
2. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(c) Playing Games
3. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
(a) Take turns on night guard duty
(b) Team up on ambushes
(c) Play cards together
(d) Share a foxhole
4. What color are Martha's eyes?
5. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
(a) Lee Strunk
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Ted Lavender
(d) Rat Kiley
Short Answer Questions
1. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
2. Where is the platoon at?
3. What happens to Lee Strunk?
4. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
5. Where is Lee Strunk when Dave Jensen shows his broken nose?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)