|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hump it" means what?
(a) Dig a foxhole
(b) Stay in formation
(c) Shoot at the enemy
(d) To carry something
2. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
(a) Lee Strunk will retaliate
(b) Lee Strunk will shoot him
(c) The rest of the platoon will kill him
(d) He will step on a booby trap
3. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They instantly became best friends
(b) The avoided each other
(c) They hated each other
(d) They trusted each other
4. Where does Tim consider running to?
5. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Dave Jense
(d) Tim O'Brien
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
2. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
3. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
4. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
5. What was Curt Lemon's bad experience in high school?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)