|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
2. What object is Mitchell Sanders described with each time he is talking?
(a) A deck of cards
(b) A cigarette lighter
(c) A yo-yo
(d) A coin he flips
3. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A shovel
(c) A bar of chocolate
(d) A pistol
4. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
(a) To not mention something in his book
(b) To take care of Martha for him
(c) To help him find a job
(d) To make sure he is buried at home
5. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The deaths of men after they returned home
(b) The remorse of killing others
(c) The death of Ted Lavender
(d) The loss of Martha's love
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
2. What color are Martha's eyes?
3. What is a war story NOT about?
4. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
5. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)