|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
(b) Rock, Paper, Scissors
(c) 20 Questions
2. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Last Step
(b) Sizzling Sally
(d) Toe Popper
3. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
(a) Rat Kiley give him bandages
(b) He refuses medical treatment
(c) He is choppered back
(d) Village women help fix him
4. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) There is no moral ending
(b) Someone dies in it
(c) It takes place during a battle
(d) There is a lesson at the end
5. What object is Mitchell Sanders described with each time he is talking?
(a) A cigarette lighter
(b) A coin he flips
(c) A yo-yo
(d) A deck of cards
Short Answer Questions
1. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
2. Who tells the war story about the listening patrol?
3. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
4. Where is Lee Strunk when Dave Jensen shows his broken nose?
5. Where is Martha a student?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)