|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) A tourniquet and morphine
(b) Caterizes the wound
(c) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(d) Asks the men to donate blood
2. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(b) A man Tim killed
(c) Tim running away
(d) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
3. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
(a) They asked Lt. Cross to witness it
(b) They became blood brothers
(c) The spit shook on it
(d) They wrote it on paper and signed it
4. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
(a) Middle of August
(b) First week of April
(c) First week of August
(d) Middle of April
5. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) The avoided each other
(b) They trusted each other
(c) They hated each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
3. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
4. Martha became a trained __________.
5. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)