|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
(a) Martha's mother mailed him one after he came home
(b) Martha died, and he cut it out of the newspaper
(c) He actually saved one from burning in Vietnam
(d) She gave it to him at a college reunion
2. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
(a) A pistol
(b) A cigarette
(c) A bar of chocolate
(d) A shovel
3. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) Tip Top Lodge
(b) At a campsite
(c) His Aunt's house
(d) Niagra Falls
4. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
5. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
(a) Bonnie and Clyde
(b) Roman Holiday
(d) Pillow Talk
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
2. Where does Tim consider running to?
3. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
4. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
5. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)