|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Toe Popper
(b) Sizzling Sally
(c) Last Step
2. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
(a) Letters home
(b) A dead boy's thumb
(d) Body lice
3. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
4. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
(a) His son's position in the army
(b) The medals his son brings home
(c) Where his son is serving
(d) His son coming home safely
5. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Boom Down
(b) Bang Dead
(c) Slow Motion
(d) Great Suffering
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unlucky to draw tunnel duty during the mission outside Than Khe?
2. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
3. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
4. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
5. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)