|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets into a fist fight?
(a) Lee Strunk and Mitchell Sanders
(b) Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk
(c) Rat Kiley and Mitchell Sanders
(d) Dave Jensen and Henry Dobbins
2. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
(a) Smart and crafty
(b) Mean and strict
(c) Heroic and courageous
(d) Brave and handsome
4. Norman Bowker's father only cares about what?
(a) His son's position in the army
(b) Where his son is serving
(c) The medals his son brings home
(d) His son coming home safely
5. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
(a) He breaks his own nose
(b) He gives it to Less Strunk as a peace offering
(c) He shoots down a bird
(d) He captures a Viet Cong
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
2. Where does Jimmy Cross stay while he visits Tim?
3. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
4. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
5. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)