|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) A rain dance
(b) How to make moccasins
(c) How to skin a man
(d) How to read
2. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
(a) He stole Dave Jensen's jackknife
(b) He always wanted a nose job
(c) He enjoyed the trip to the medical camp
(d) He didn't steal Dave Jensen's jackknife, but he knows who did.
3. "Hump it" means what?
(a) Dig a foxhole
(b) To carry something
(c) Stay in formation
(d) Shoot at the enemy
4. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) A man Tim killed
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim running away
(d) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
5. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) Tip Top Lodge
(b) His Aunt's house
(c) Niagra Falls
(d) At a campsite
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
2. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
3. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
4. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
5. Where is Tim's first job after college?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)