|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) Jimmy Cross gives him money
(b) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(c) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(d) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
2. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A boy with one leg
(b) A kid with a puppy
(c) A pretty girl he sees
(d) A man in the platoon who is about to die
3. What does Dave Jensen ask Lee Strunk?
(a) Does he have any morphine?
(b) Can he help him?
(c) Is everything square between them?
(d) Can he have a cigarette?
4. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Lee Strunk
(c) Ted Lavender
(d) Rat Kiley
5. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
(a) He joins the Peace Corps
(b) He hurts himself
(c) He runs away
(d) He goes to war
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
2. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
3. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
4. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
5. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)