|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
(a) He joins the Peace Corps
(b) He goes to war
(c) He hurts himself
(d) He runs away
2. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will give him a prosthetic
(b) They will cut his other leg to match
(c) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(d) They will sew it back on.
3. How does Kiowa describe Ted Lavender's death?
(a) Bang Dead
(b) Boom Down
(c) Great Suffering
(d) Slow Motion
4. Where is Martha a student?
(a) Mount Sebastian College
(b) Madison State University
(c) Princeton University
(d) New Jersey College
5. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His nose
(b) His ego
(c) His leg
(d) His arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
2. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
3. What purpose does the chapter 'Love' fill for the novel?
4. How did Jimmy Cross get another photograph of Martha?
5. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)