|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ted Lavender killed outside of the village Than Khe?
(a) First week of August
(b) Middle of August
(c) First week of April
(d) Middle of April
2. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A pistol
(c) A bar of chocolate
(d) A shovel
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
(a) Mean and strict
(b) Brave and handsome
(c) Heroic and courageous
(d) Smart and crafty
4. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(b) Dave Jensen steps on a rigged mortar round
(c) Lee Strunk is hit by sniper fire
(d) Lee Strunk steps on a rigged mortar round
5. Which of the following is NOT a way the men resupplied the things they carried?
(a) Scavenging from fallen enemies
(b) Supply chopper
(c) Supply tent
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he is a coward, what does Tim do?
2. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
3. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
4. In what year was the college reunion where Jimmy Cross reunited with Martha?
5. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)