|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was excused from tunnel duty due to size?
(a) Lee Strunk
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Henry Dobbins
(d) Ted Lavender
2. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
3. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) A man Tim killed
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim running away
(d) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
4. Who visited the author, Tim O'Brien, to talk?
(a) Rat Kiley
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Jimmy Cross
5. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The death of Ted Lavender
(b) The remorse of killing others
(c) The loss of Martha's love
(d) The deaths of men after they returned home
Short Answer Questions
1. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
2. How does Tim join the army?
3. Which men have a conversation when they see Lt. Cross crying after Ted Lavender's death?
4. What does Elroy do to tempt Tim to run away?
5. Where is the platoon at?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)