|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man cut off the thumb of a dead Viet-Cong boy?
(a) Norman Bowker
(b) Rat Kiley
(d) Mitchell Sanders
2. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
(a) To make sure he is buried at home
(b) To not mention something in his book
(c) To help him find a job
(d) To take care of Martha for him
3. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(c) Playing Games
4. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
(a) Rat Kiley
(d) Curt Lemon
5. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Wheelchair wound
(c) Loss of an arm
(d) Head wound
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men call plane rides home to America?
2. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
3. What did Lt. Cross keep under his tongue?
4. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
5. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)