|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what area of the body does Norman Bowker attempt to pull the body out of the muck?
(a) His boot
(b) His arm
(c) His belt
(d) His hand
2. Who tells the war story about the listening patrol?
(a) Rat Kiley
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Dave Jensen
(d) Tim O'Brien
3. What was Curt Lemon's bad experience in high school?
(a) A bad experience with a girlfriend
(b) A bad experience with a doctor
(c) A bad experience with a principal
(d) A bad experience with a dentist
4. How did Tim protest the war?
(a) Ringing doorbells for McCarthy
(b) Setting the recruiting station on fire
(c) Organizing sit ins at his college
(d) Participating in a parade
5. What does Dave Jensen do when he snaps?
(a) He shoots his gun into the air
(b) He curls into a ball and cries
(c) He loses his ability to talk
(d) He screams and climb a tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Curt Lemon "all smiles" the next morning?
2. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
3. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
4. What is another name for a land mine?
5. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)