|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the men begin to believe in the good luck of Henry Dobbins' object?
(a) He never is picked for tunnel duty
(b) He kills the most number of enemies
(c) He escapes certain death
(d) Women in the village blow him kisses
2. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
3. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Tim O'Brien
(b) Rat Kiley
(c) Dave Jense
(d) Curt Lemon
4. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
(a) His sister is sick
(b) His girlfriend is pregnant
(c) His mother died
(d) His girlfriend dumps him
5. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rat Kiley do first to the baby water buffalo?
2. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
3. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
4. How does the sister respond to Rat Kiley's letter?
5. What does he call the object around his neck?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)