|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the field that Lt. Cross selects as the campsite that night?
(a) It's infested with large bugs
(b) It's crawling with venomous snakes
(c) It's a graveyard
(d) It's where the village keeps their sewage
2. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
3. What does Mitchell Sanders call 'Nam'?
(a) Garden of Evil
(c) Garden of Eden
4. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) A man Tim killed
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(d) Tim running away
5. What is another name for a land mine?
(a) Sizzling Sally
(b) Toe Popper
(d) Last Step
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
2. What color are Martha's eyes?
3. How does Jimmy ask Tim to portray him in the book he is writing?
4. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
5. "A true war story, if truly told, makes the ____________ believe."
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)