|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
(c) Mary Anne
2. What memory forced the men to switch from coffee to gin?
(a) The loss of Martha's love
(b) The deaths of men after they returned home
(c) The remorse of killing others
(d) The death of Ted Lavender
3. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
4. What was wrong with the village the men come upon in "Style?"
(a) The villagers are all supporting the American cause
(b) It is deserted
(c) All the villagers are sick
(d) It is mostly all burned
5. What company are the men in?
(a) Charlie Company
(b) Bravo Company
(c) Alpha Company
(d) Delta Company
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the platoon run into after Curt Lemon's death?
2. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
3. What does he call the object around his neck?
4. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
5. How did Tim get the idea for the chapter titled "Speaking of Courage?"
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)