|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
(a) Tip Top Lodge
(b) Niagra Falls
(c) His Aunt's house
(d) At a campsite
2. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Dave Jensen
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Curt Lemon
3. What does Mary Anne like to do when she disappears from the medical unit?
(a) Go out on patrols with the Green Berets
(b) Go visit in the villages with other women
(c) Go swimming by herself
(d) Go see her secret Viet Cong lover
4. According to the narrator, what is a characteristic of a "true war story?"
(a) There is a lesson at the end
(b) It takes place during a battle
(c) Someone dies in it
(d) There is no moral ending
5. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
(a) A necklace his mother gave him
(b) His girlfriend's pantyhose
(c) A woman's scarf he stole from a village
(d) His sister's scarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
2. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
3. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
4. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
5. Other than Kathleen and Tim, who else watched him get into the river?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)