|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
2. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
(a) Curt Lemmon
(b) Lee Strunk
(c) Ted Lavender
3. What is a war story NOT about?
(a) Love and memory
(b) Teaching a lesson
(d) Peole who never listen
4. What makes the men begin to believe in the good luck of Henry Dobbins' object?
(a) He escapes certain death
(b) He never is picked for tunnel duty
(c) Women in the village blow him kisses
(d) He kills the most number of enemies
5. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Dave Jense
(b) Curt Lemon
(c) Rat Kiley
(d) Tim O'Brien
Short Answer Questions
1. What landmark was Tim able to recognize in the field where Kiowa died, years later?
2. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
3. How does Tim join the army?
4. What is Jimmy Cross's last request to Tim at the end chapter 2?
5. What animal does the platoon run into after Curt Lemon's death?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)