|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His ego
(d) His nose
2. What question of Kathleen's does Tim have a hard time finding an answer to?
(a) Why did he kill the man in the trail?
(b) Why were they visiting Vietnam?
(c) Why was there a war?
(d) Why did he write war stories?
3. How long does Tim stay with Elroy at the Tip Top Lodge?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 1 weekend
4. After the letter what does Henry Dobbins decide to do?
(a) Wear the pantyhose anyway; the magic is still there
(b) Sends his payment certificates to his girlfriend
(c) Injure himself so he can get home to see his sister
(d) Sits down and cries over the loss of his mother
5. What does Dave Jensen do with the pistol?
(a) He breaks his own nose
(b) He captures a Viet Cong
(c) He gives it to Less Strunk as a peace offering
(d) He shoots down a bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he call the object around his neck?
2. How did Tim get the idea for the chapter titled "Speaking of Courage?"
3. Who mimics the girl's dancing later that night, making Henry Dobbins angry?
4. How did Tim protest the war?
5. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)