|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began to tense up in the line waiting for an examination?
(a) Tim O'Brien
(b) Curt Lemon
(c) Dave Jense
(d) Rat Kiley
2. Why does Henry Dobbins think the girl is dancing?
(a) Because she wants the soldiers to like her
(b) Because she wants to
(c) Because it is a ritual
(d) Because she is nervous
3. Who is the boyfriend of Mary Anne Bell?
(a) Rat Kiley
(b) Dave Jensen
(c) Mark Fossie
(d) A Green Beret
4. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
(a) His mother died
(b) His girlfriend dumps him
(c) His girlfriend is pregnant
(d) His sister is sick
5. How do we know the narrator is the author, Tim O'Brien?
(a) Rat Kiley asks Tim to write a book
(b) The narrator says he wants to write a story about all of this
(c) The narrator gives part of the royalties to Ted Lavender's family
(d) Jimmy Cross gives him money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mimics the girl's dancing later that night, making Henry Dobbins angry?
2. How much money is the "Emergency Fund" envelope?
3. What movie did Jimmy Cross and Martha see on their date before the war?
4. What company are the men in?
5. Who does Tim credit with saving his life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)