|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
(a) A de facto leader, always reminding the guys of SOP
(b) A tough soldier, always puffing himself up
(c) A scared young man, always taking drugs to stay relaxed
(d) A big prankster, always pulling tricks on members of the platoon
2. Who has a sister Rat Kiley writes a letter to?
(a) Lee Strunk
(b) Ted Lavender
(d) Curt Lemmon
3. What landmark was Tim able to recognize in the field where Kiowa died, years later?
(a) The landing area the men cleared for the chopper
(b) The exact place where Kiowa was hit by a shell
(c) The place where his foxhole was
(d) The small area where Lt. Cross had set up command post
4. Who does Azar give a chocolate bar to?
(a) A kid with a puppy
(b) A man in the platoon who is about to die
(c) A boy with one leg
(d) A pretty girl he sees
5. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
(b) Letters home
(c) A dead boy's thumb
(d) Body lice
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
2. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
3. Who does Tim take with him on his trip to Vietnam?
4. What does Dave Jensen ask Lee Strunk?
5. What question does Tim's daughter ask him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)