|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
(a) A food ration
(b) A personal letter
(c) A girlfriend's photograph
(d) A jackknife
2. What did the man on trail wear on his feet?
(b) Rubber sandals
3. What event causes Tim to revise "Speaking of Courage," following Norman Bowker's advice?
(a) The death of Lt. Cross
(b) Feedback from his daughter
(c) A letter from Kiowa's father
(d) Norman Boker's suicide
4. What is the person they meet doing in the middle of a burned house?
(c) Talking to the dead
5. Other than Kathleen and Tim, who else watched him get into the river?
(a) A young man hauling rice
(b) A young child eating
(c) An old man farming
(d) A woman carrying a basket
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. What landmark was Tim able to recognize in the field where Kiowa died, years later?
3. Where does he stop before crossing the border?
4. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
5. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)