Quiz: Chapter 15 to Chapter 19
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What event causes Tim to revise "Speaking of Courage," following Norman Bowker's advice?
a) Feedback from his daughter
b) Norman Boker's suicide
c) A letter from Kiowa's father
d) The death of Lt. Cross
2. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
a) A camp fire
b) A flashlight
c) A camera flash
d) A cigarette
3. What Army position did the narrator hold?
c) Radio man
d) Foot soldier
4. Who does Tim take with him on his trip to Vietnam?
a) His wife
b) His daughter
c) His father
d) His son
5. How did Tim get the idea for the chapter titled "Speaking of Courage?"
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)