|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
(a) A bar of chocolate
(b) A shovel
(c) A pistol
(d) A cigarette
3. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
(b) Fourth of July
(c) New Year's
4. What does Dave Jensen do when he snaps?
(a) He screams and climb a tree
(b) He shoots his gun into the air
(c) He loses his ability to talk
(d) He curls into a ball and cries
5. What did he do that night after he fainted in the dentist tent?
(a) He ran out into the jungle and never came back
(b) He attacked the dentist while he slept
(c) He went nuts and shot his gun in the air
(d) He woke the dentist up and told him a tooth hurt
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
2. What was Curt Lemon's bad experience in high school?
3. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
4. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
5. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)