|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his first episode with the dentist, what did Curt Lemon do?
(a) Go for a swim
(b) Volunteer to go out on patrol
(c) Sit by himself under a tree
(d) Play a game of checkers
2. Who are the men order to see?
(a) The dentist
(b) The psychologist
(c) The company commander
(d) The doctor
3. "If you weren't humping, you were __________."
(d) Playing Games
4. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
(a) A de facto leader, always reminding the guys of SOP
(b) A scared young man, always taking drugs to stay relaxed
(c) A big prankster, always pulling tricks on members of the platoon
(d) A tough soldier, always puffing himself up
5. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
3. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
4. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
5. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)