|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
2. If you follow the dink, you stay in the _____________.
3. What happened when Curt Lemon walked into the tent?
(a) The dentist said his teeth were perfect
(b) The dentist pulled a tooth
(c) He fainted
(d) He tripped over the drill cord, and tore the tent down
4. What does he call the object around his neck?
(a) His closeness to a woman
(b) His guardian angel
(c) His good luck charm
(d) His piece of home
5. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
(a) A scared young man, always taking drugs to stay relaxed
(b) A de facto leader, always reminding the guys of SOP
(c) A big prankster, always pulling tricks on members of the platoon
(d) A tough soldier, always puffing himself up
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
2. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
3. Before going out on ambush patrol, what does Henry Dobbins wrap around his neck?
4. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
5. Which is not a benefit of being stationed in the area?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)