|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Rat Kiley
2. How is Lee Strunk medically treated?
(a) He is choppered back
(b) He refuses medical treatment
(c) Village women help fix him
(d) Rat Kiley give him bandages
3. What did Kiowa teach to Rat Kiley?
(a) A rain dance
(b) How to skin a man
(c) How to make moccasins
(d) How to read
4. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Dave Jensen
(b) Curt Lemon
(d) Henry Dobbins
5. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) A man Tim killed
(b) Tim running away
(c) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(d) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim think would have happened if he ignored the man on the trail?
2. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
3. What makes the men begin to believe in the good luck of Henry Dobbins' object?
4. What information is the letter Henry Dobbins receives in October?
5. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)