|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
2. When Kiowa says "No choice, Tim. What else could you do?" what can we assume he is talking about?
(a) Tim forgot to warn the platoon about a land mine he saw
(b) Tim's girlfriend wrote a letter to say she was seeing someone else
(c) Tim running away
(d) A man Tim killed
3. What does Dave Jensen borrow?
(a) A bar of chocolate
(b) A pistol
(c) A cigarette
(d) A shovel
4. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
(a) Great man and bad soldier
(b) Weird man and stupid soldier
(c) Good man and superb soldier
(d) Bad man and scared soldier
5. Where is the platoon at?
(a) Landing Zone Gator
(b) Than Khe
(c) Home in the United States
(d) My Khe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
2. What does Lee Strunk confess to Tim O'Brien in the morning?
3. What makes the men begin to believe in the good luck of Henry Dobbins' object?
4. What did Tim use to kill the man on the trail?
5. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)