|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day was it when Tim killed the man on the trail?
2. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
3. Who is the narrator talking about in Chapter 8, The Dentist?
(a) Curt Lemon
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Dave Jensen
4. Mitchell Sanders sent what in his letter to the Ohio Draft Board?
(b) Letters home
(c) Body lice
(d) A dead boy's thumb
5. Who are the men order to see?
(a) The company commander
(b) The doctor
(c) The psychologist
(d) The dentist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he call the object around his neck?
2. What is the name of Tim's daughter?
3. What question does Tim's daughter ask him?
4. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
5. After the letter what does Henry Dobbins decide to do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)