|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Lee Strunk's body is broken?
(a) His ego
(b) His arm
(c) His leg
(d) His nose
2. What holiday did Curt Lemon celebrate with the villagers?
(a) Fourth of July
(c) New Year's
3. What word does Ted Lavender use to describe the war?
4. What is Dave Jensen worried about?
(a) He will step on a booby trap
(b) The rest of the platoon will kill him
(c) Lee Strunk will shoot him
(d) Lee Strunk will retaliate
5. What item owned by Dave Jensen is missing?
(a) A girlfriend's photograph
(b) A personal letter
(c) A jackknife
(d) A food ration
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Henry Dobbins described by the narrator?
2. What game do Henry Dobbins and Norman Bowker play?
3. How old is Tim O'Brien when he wrote the book?
4. What personality does Curt Lemon put out for others to see according to the narrator?
5. Who kills Tim Lavender's stray puppy with a Claymore?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)