|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
(a) Lee Strunk stepped on a rigged mortar
(b) Dave Jensen stole Lee Strunk's jackknife back
(c) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(d) They made a death pact
2. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He promises to smother him in the hospital
(b) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
(c) He does not kill him.
(d) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
3. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(b) They will give him a prosthetic
(c) They will sew it back on.
(d) They will cut his other leg to match
4. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(b) Head wound
(c) Wheelchair wound
(d) Loss of an arm
5. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A flashlight
(c) A camp fire
(d) A camera flash
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
2. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
3. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
4. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
5. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)