|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
(a) They became blood brothers
(b) They asked Lt. Cross to witness it
(c) The spit shook on it
(d) They wrote it on paper and signed it
2. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) The narrator
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Lt. Cross
3. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
4. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
(a) At a Christian mission
(b) Beneath a Hindu statue
(c) A pagoda
(d) In a village with refugee clerics
5. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
(a) A flashlight
(b) A camera flash
(c) A camp fire
(d) A cigarette
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
2. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
3. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
4. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
5. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)