|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
(a) They made a death pact
(b) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(c) Lee Strunk stepped on a rigged mortar
(d) Dave Jensen stole Lee Strunk's jackknife back
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He screams the pain is terrible
(b) Like he stubbed a toe
(c) He passes out at the sight of blood
(d) Like he is dying
3. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) Caterizes the wound
(b) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(c) Asks the men to donate blood
(d) A tourniquet and morphine
4. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
(b) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
(c) He does not kill him.
(d) He promises to smother him in the hospital
5. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
(a) A pagoda
(b) Beneath a Hindu statue
(c) At a Christian mission
(d) In a village with refugee clerics
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
2. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
4. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
5. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)