|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
(a) A camp fire
(b) A flashlight
(c) A cigarette
(d) A camera flash
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He screams the pain is terrible
(b) He passes out at the sight of blood
(c) Like he stubbed a toe
(d) Like he is dying
3. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
(b) He promises to smother him in the hospital
(c) He does not kill him.
(d) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
4. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
(a) Because it isn't strategic
(b) Because the enemy took all the valuable supplies
(c) Because the monks won't let an Indian sleep inside their walls
(d) Because it is disrespectful to religion
5. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will cut his other leg to match
(b) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(c) They will sew it back on.
(d) They will give him a prosthetic
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
2. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
3. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
4. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
5. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)