|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
(a) Left arm
(b) Right arm
(c) Right leg
(d) Left leg
2. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He does not kill him.
(b) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
(c) He promises to smother him in the hospital
(d) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
3. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
(a) Play cards together
(b) Team up on ambushes
(c) Take turns on night guard duty
(d) Share a foxhole
4. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
5. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(b) Dave Jensen steps on a rigged mortar round
(c) Lee Strunk steps on a rigged mortar round
(d) Lee Strunk is hit by sniper fire
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
3. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
4. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
5. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)