|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) Caterizes the wound
(b) A tourniquet and morphine
(c) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(d) Asks the men to donate blood
2. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(b) They will sew it back on.
(c) They will give him a prosthetic
(d) They will cut his other leg to match
3. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
(a) Left arm
(b) Right leg
(c) Left leg
(d) Right arm
4. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
(a) Norman Bowker
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Henry Dobbins
5. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
(a) About a week
(b) About a month
(c) 3 days
(d) 1 night
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
2. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
3. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
4. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
5. How did Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk agree on the pact?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)