|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Lt. Cross
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) The narrator
2. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Wheelchair wound
(c) Loss of an arm
(d) Head wound
3. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
4. What did Kiowa's father do?
(a) Teach elementary school
(b) Work as a gardener
(c) Teach Sunday school
(d) Work as a mechanic
5. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(b) Dave Jensen steps on a rigged mortar round
(c) Lee Strunk is hit by sniper fire
(d) Lee Strunk steps on a rigged mortar round
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
3. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
4. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
5. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)