|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They hated each other
(b) The avoided each other
(c) They trusted each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
2. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He passes out at the sight of blood
(b) Like he stubbed a toe
(c) Like he is dying
(d) He screams the pain is terrible
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
(a) A minister
(b) A firefighter
(c) A military officer
(d) A travel writer
4. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
(a) At a Christian mission
(b) In a village with refugee clerics
(c) A pagoda
(d) Beneath a Hindu statue
5. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
(a) Lee Strunk stepped on a rigged mortar
(b) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(c) Dave Jensen stole Lee Strunk's jackknife back
(d) They made a death pact
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
2. What did Kiowa's father do?
3. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
4. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
5. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)