|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(b) Henry Dobbins
(d) Rat Kiley
2. What did Kiowa's father do?
(a) Work as a gardener
(b) Work as a mechanic
(c) Teach elementary school
(d) Teach Sunday school
3. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He does not kill him.
(b) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
(c) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
(d) He promises to smother him in the hospital
4. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
5. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will cut his other leg to match
(b) They will give him a prosthetic
(c) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(d) They will sew it back on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
2. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
3. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
4. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
5. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)