|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) He passes out at the sight of blood
(b) He screams the pain is terrible
(c) Like he is dying
(d) Like he stubbed a toe
2. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
(a) 1 night
(b) About a week
(c) About a month
(d) 3 days
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
(a) A military officer
(b) A travel writer
(c) A firefighter
(d) A minister
4. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
5. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Wheelchair wound
(c) Head wound
(d) Loss of an arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
2. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
3. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
4. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
5. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)