|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
(a) He does not kill him.
(b) He shoots him in the head with a pistol
(c) He promises to smother him in the hospital
(d) He loosens the tourniquet so he bleeds to death
2. How does Lee Strunk think the doctors will treat the wound?
(a) They will give him a prosthetic
(b) They will sew it back on.
(c) They will amputate the rest of the leg
(d) They will cut his other leg to match
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
(a) A firefighter
(b) A minister
(c) A military officer
(d) A travel writer
4. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
(a) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Henry Dobbins
(d) Norman Bowker
5. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
(a) Because the enemy took all the valuable supplies
(b) Because the monks won't let an Indian sleep inside their walls
(c) Because it isn't strategic
(d) Because it is disrespectful to religion
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
2. What did Kiowa's father do?
3. What happens to Lee Strunk?
4. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
5. What was the young man trying to show Kiowa before "the whole field blew up around them?"
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)