|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Loss of an arm
(c) Wheelchair wound
(d) Head wound
2. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They trusted each other
(b) They hated each other
(c) The avoided each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
(a) A military officer
(b) A minister
(c) A travel writer
(d) A firefighter
4. How does Lee Strunk first react after his injury?
(a) Like he is dying
(b) He screams the pain is terrible
(c) He passes out at the sight of blood
(d) Like he stubbed a toe
5. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(b) A tourniquet and morphine
(c) Asks the men to donate blood
(d) Caterizes the wound
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men camp in the chapter titled "Church?"
2. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
3. What happened in October to change things for Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
4. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
5. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)