|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They instantly became best friends
(b) They hated each other
(c) They trusted each other
(d) The avoided each other
2. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
(a) Gives him a cigarette and tells him not to worry
(b) Caterizes the wound
(c) Asks the men to donate blood
(d) A tourniquet and morphine
3. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
(a) A camp fire
(b) A camera flash
(c) A cigarette
(d) A flashlight
4. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
(a) Left arm
(b) Right arm
(c) Right leg
(d) Left leg
5. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) The narrator
(c) Lt. Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
2. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
3. What happens to Lee Strunk?
4. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
5. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)