|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Mitchell Sanders
(c) Norman Bowker
2. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
(a) Because it is disrespectful to religion
(b) Because it isn't strategic
(c) Because the enemy took all the valuable supplies
(d) Because the monks won't let an Indian sleep inside their walls
3. What changed in late August between Lee Strunk and Dave Jensen?
(a) Lee Strunk stepped on a rigged mortar
(b) Dave Jensen is hit by sniper fire
(c) They made a death pact
(d) Dave Jensen stole Lee Strunk's jackknife back
4. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Lt. Cross
(b) Henry Dobbins
(d) The narrator
5. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What source of light gave away the platoon's position?
2. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
3. What profession did Henry Dobbins want to have in high school?
4. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
5. What happens to Lee Strunk?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)