|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) The narrator
(b) Lt. Cross
(c) Henry Dobbins
2. How did the jackknife incident change the relationship between Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk?
(a) They trusted each other
(b) The avoided each other
(c) They hated each other
(d) They instantly became best friends
3. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Norman Bowker
(d) Mitchell Sanders
4. What did Kiowa's father do?
(a) Teach Sunday school
(b) Work as a mechanic
(c) Work as a gardener
(d) Teach elementary school
5. How many monks are there to help the men with camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
2. What does Rat Kiley do to treat Lee Strunk's injury?
3. How long did Alpha Company camp at the pagoda?
4. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
5. Who makes the decision to NOT alert Lt. Cross about finding the body?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)