|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Lt. Cross from being at fault when the other guys want to blame him?
(b) Henry Dobbins
(c) Norman Bowker
(d) Mitchell Sanders
2. What kind of wound qualified for a mercy kill?
(a) Wheelchair wound
(c) Head wound
(d) Loss of an arm
3. Why is Kiowa against camping at the pagoda?
(a) Because it isn't strategic
(b) Because it is disrespectful to religion
(c) Because the monks won't let an Indian sleep inside their walls
(d) Because the enemy took all the valuable supplies
4. How many soldiers are said to be in the platoon?
5. Who did the monks take a special liking to and call "Soldier Jesus?"
(a) Henry Dobbins
(b) Lt. Cross
(c) The narrator
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Dave Jensen and Lee Strunk are NOT described as doing together?
2. What happens to Lee Strunk?
3. What did Kiowa's father do?
4. What is Dave Jensen's decision with regard to the pact he made with Lee Strunk?
5. Which limb does Lee Strunk lose?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)