Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse tell Esther to help her feel more relaxed during her first shock treatment?
(a) She will feel like she has gone to sleep.
(b) Few patients have negative side effects.
(c) All patients are scared to death the first time.
(d) It will hardly hurt.
2. What trait does Dr. Nolan say women find attractive in each other?
3. Who is Esther's doctor at the private hospital?
(a) Dr. Gordon
(b) Buddy Willard
(c) Dr. Nolan
(d) Dr. Syphilis
4. Why does Esther dislike Dr. Gordon?
(a) He gave her painful shock treatments.
(b) He failed to cure her depression.
(c) She didn't feel like he listened to her during their sessions.
(d) He had her committed to a public hospital.
5. Why does Esther's mother bring her roses?
(a) For her birthday
(b) For Valentine's day
(c) To cheer her up
(d) They are a gift from Buddy
Short Answer Questions
1. What infuriates Esther in Dr. Gordon's office?
2. How does the shock treatment make Esther feel?
3. Who is Joan having an affair with at the asylum?
4. Other than tabloid magazines, what type of books is Esther able to read?
5. What does Mrs. Tomollilo do that gets her placed in the psychiatric ward?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)