|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Esther live after leaving the asylum?
(a) Her college dormitory
(b) Her mother's home
(c) The Amazon hotel
(d) With the Willards
2. What infuriates Esther in Dr. Gordon's office?
(a) The plants
(b) His silver pencil
(c) The photograph of his family
(d) The lighting
3. What course of treatment does Joan's first psychiatrist recommend for her?
(a) Shock treatments
(b) Group therapy
(d) Commitment to a mental hospital
4. Who does Jody set Esther up on a blind date with?
(a) Dr. Gordon
5. What trait does Dr. Nolan say women find attractive in each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joan planning on living with when she leaves the asylum?
2. What keeps Esther from committing suicide with the cord from her mother's robe?
3. What does Esther always have with her as she walks around Belsize?
4. Where does Esther wake up at the start of this chapter?
5. Why does Esther visit the cemetery?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)