1. What national event is Esther concerned with as the book opens?
The execution of the Rosenbergs
2. Why is Esther living in New York City in the summer of 1953?
As the award for winning a writing contest, she is interning at a fashion magazine.
3. Which of the girls at the Amazon does Esther spend the most time with?
4. What trait makes Esther admire Jay Cee?
5. What nickname does Doreen give Betsy?
6. Why does Esther like Doreen?
She is witty and sarcastic.
This section contains 5,831 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)