|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Esther early the morning after she became sick with food poisoning?
(a) Her mother
(c) Jay Cee
2. How does the shock treatment make Esther feel?
3. What does Esther do to help herself feel better after the botched night with Doreen and Lenny?
(a) She calls her mother for moral support.
(b) She takes a hot bath.
(c) She smokes a cigarette.
(d) She has a drink.
4. Why does Buddy ask Esther whether she'd like to live in the city or the country?
(a) To decide where to take her on vacation
(b) To see if they are compatible
(c) To determine if she is neurotic
(d) To determine where they should buy their first house
5. What does Mrs. Greenwood convince Esther she should do since she will not be taking the writing course?
(a) Learn shorthand
(b) Write a novel
(c) Take another course
(d) Learn a foreign language
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Esther the most about Marco?
2. What does Esther find outside of her door the morning after Doreen came home drunk?
3. Why does Buddy call Esther at college?
4. Why does Dr. Quinn visit Esther late one night?
5. Why does Jody call Esther?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)