|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has a medical student been assigned to deliver the woman's baby on the day Esther and Buddy visit the hospital?
(a) Delivering eight babies is a medical school requirement.
(b) The doctor on call is stuck in traffic.
(c) The doctor assigned to the woman is attending to another birth.
(d) Delivering a baby is a medical school requirement.
2. Why is Esther disturbed by Buddy's view of poetry?
(a) It shows that he never read the poems she wrote for him.
(b) She is a literature major and a writer.
(c) It demonstrates his ignorance.
(d) She believes that poetry is more important than cadavers.
3. What does Buddy tell Esther she should get used to seeing?
(a) His dorm room
(b) Him naked
(d) Women giving birth
4. What does Esther think caused her sickness?
5. Who calls Esther early the morning after she became sick with food poisoning?
(b) Her mother
(d) Jay Cee
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Esther leave the movie premiere?
2. Why does Mr. Manzi like Esther so much?
3. What sorts of foods does Esther say she likes the best?
4. What does Esther think may have caused Buddy's TB?
5. What is keeping Esther from telling Buddy that she has no intention of marrying him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)