|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Blaine not differentiate between fact and superstition?
(a) His monitoring equipment in end-world is down.
(b) He is not human.
(c) He has gone insane.
(d) He is broken.
2. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Clarabell the Clown.
(b) Ronald McDonald.
(c) Bozo the Clown.
(d) Mr. Noodle.
3. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
(a) How many weapons they have.
(b) How many there are.
(c) What they are wearing.
4. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They ask Roland.
(b) They follow citizens in the street.
(c) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(d) They choose at random.
5. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
(a) His gun.
(b) His Seiko.
(c) His books.
(d) His pack.
6. Where is Jake in a dream in Chapter 16?
(a) Western Missouri.
(b) West Texas.
(d) New York.
7. What does Roland call the bison like animals that Jake sees in Chapter 2?
8. Who does Little Blaine say he is in Chapter 27?
(a) The unforgotten.
(b) The one left behind in rooms of ruin and halls of the dead.
(c) The creator of the machines.
(d) The ghost inside the machines.
9. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
10. Why does Jake begin to cry at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) He does not want to leave the people of River Crossing.
(b) He wants to stay with Aunt Talitha whom he sees as a mother figure.
(c) He is tired and crabby.
(d) He is afraid of what lies ahead.
11. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
(a) The story of Walter.
(b) The beginning, starting with Gilead.
(c) The history of gunslingers.
(d) The myth of the Dark Tower.
12. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
(a) He hopes it will alert Roland to his location.
(b) He wants to kill Gasher.
(c) He hopes it will make things safer for Roland and the others.
(d) Because it has to be better than what Gasher has planned for him.
13. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her blessin.
(b) Offer her gifts.
(c) Offer her money.
(d) Offer her kisses.
14. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of David Quick.
(b) The mummified remains of Walter.
(c) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(d) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
15. Why does Blaine say he wants to kill himself in Chapter 9?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is in pain.
(d) He is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it before Roland and his friends reach the outskirts of Lud?
2. What does Tick-Tock Man want the computers for, as he admits in Chapter 31?
3. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
4. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
5. Who is Patricia?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)