|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jake leave behind that Roland picks up in Chapter 20?
(a) His hat.
(b) His books.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His pack.
2. What does Gasher stop to show Jake in Chapter 19?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A trailer house.
(c) A marble fountain.
(d) A school bus.
3. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
(b) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(c) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(d) Only Roland can save Jake.
5. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
(d) Aunt Talitha.
6. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
(a) He knew Gasher would not harm Jake.
(b) He knew Gasher meant to kill them all.
(c) He knew Gasher would kill Susannah if he refused.
(d) He knew Gasher would kill Roland if he refused.
7. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog that has rabies.
(b) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(c) A bird with parasites.
(d) A fish with cold sores.
8. Who does Little Blaine say he is in Chapter 27?
(a) The unforgotten.
(b) The one left behind in rooms of ruin and halls of the dead.
(c) The ghost inside the machines.
(d) The creator of the machines.
9. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Bruce Springsteen.
(c) Rolling Stones.
(d) ZZ Top.
10. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
(a) He is harmless.
(b) He is the truth, he is danger.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is a pain and a danger.
11. How many miles will Blaine go before he reaches the end of his track?
(a) Seven thousand miles.
(b) Seven hundred miles.
(c) Seventy miles.
(d) Seven miles.
12. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(b) Elmer Chambers.
(c) Eddie Greene.
(d) Aaron Deepneau.
13. How does Roland give Jake instructions in Chapter 28?
14. What does Eddie believe caused the crash?
(a) The plane was hit by gunfire.
(b) The plane was hit with lightning.
(c) The plane ran into a storm.
(d) The plane ran out of gas.
15. What does Susannah suddenly realize was left behind in Chapter 4?
(a) Her gun belt.
(b) Her wheelchair.
(c) Her sling.
(d) Her gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
2. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
3. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
4. What is graf?
5. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)