Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
2. Who bursts into the bunker and attacks Tick-Tock Man in Chapter 31?
3. What is graf?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Apple cobbler.
(c) Apple stew.
(d) Apple beer.
4. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
(a) The story of Walter.
(b) The myth of the Dark Tower.
(c) The history of gunslingers.
(d) The beginning, starting with Gilead.
5. What is a way-gog?
(a) A game.
(b) A musical instrument like the bagpipes.
(c) A type of animal.
(d) A machine that monitors the health of the monorail.
6. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
(a) Elmer Chambers.
(b) Aaron Deepneau.
(c) Eddie Greene.
(d) Calvin Tower.
7. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(b) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
(c) To protect him from Gasher.
(d) So Oy will not run away.
8. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
9. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
(a) Jack Mort.
(b) David Quick.
(c) Andrew Quick.
10. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big Depression.
(b) The Big Empty.
(c) The Big Bomb.
(d) The Big War.
11. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
12. What has Blaine created in ice that he shows Roland and his friends in Chapter 4?
(a) A sculpture of Oy.
(b) A sculpture of Roland.
(c) A sculpture of Susannah.
(d) A sculpture of Eddie.
13. What does Eddie say jokes are supposed to make you do in Chapter 2?
(a) Think around corners.
(b) Think critically.
(c) Have fun.
(d) Be amused.
14. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
(b) To throw Roland off their trail.
(c) To entertain Gasher.
(d) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
15. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Like a king.
(b) Like a saint.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
2. How does Blaine explain in Chapter 5 the images Roland and his friends are able to see, as though the train's walls have vanished?
3. What does Jake find beneath the fist-and-thunderbolt symbol on the side of the plane in Chapter 1?
4. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
5. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)